- The report contains detailed information about Global Beverage Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Beverage Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Beverage Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Beverage Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Beverage Solutions Inc. business.
About Global Beverage Solutions Inc.
Global Beverage Solutions, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, distributes imported bottled water and alternative beverages in the United States. The companys beverages include non-carbonated ready-to-drink iced teas, lemonades, juice cocktails, single serve juices, ready-to-drink iced coffees, energy drinks, sports drinks, soy drinks, natural bottled water and sodas, as well as sparkling juices.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Aqua Maestro, Inc. (AM) and Beverage Network of Maryland, Inc.
Aqua Maestro, Inc. imports and sells bottled water through company-owned distribution centers to retailers and consumes in south Florida, direct to retailers outside of south Florida, direct to consumers through its Website at www.aquamaestro.com and to third party distributors. AM's wholesale client base spans across North America and the Caribbean, and includes hotels and resorts. In addition, AM provides retail home delivery distribution of its bottled water products to end-consumers through its Internet site at aquamaestro.com.
Beverage Network of Maryland, Inc. distributes brands, such as Welch's and Fiji to retailers in Washington, DC, northern Virginia, and the entire state of Maryland. The companys customers include retail grocery stores, special stores, convenience stores, health food stores, hotels, restaurants and delis and food service distributors.
Global Beverage Solutions, Inc. was incorporated in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Beverage Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Beverage Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL BEVERAGE SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. History
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Beverage Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?