- The report contains detailed information about Etika International Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Etika International Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Etika International Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Etika International Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Etika International Holdings Ltd. business.
About Etika International Holdings Ltd.
Etika International Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture and distribution of beverage products in Malaysia and internationally. The company operates in four divisions: Dairies, Frozen Food, Packaging, and Other. The Dairies division engages in the production and sale of sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk for domestic and export markets. It also repacks and distributes other products, such as full cream milk powder, instant coffee powder, and tea dust. This division offers its products under the Dairy Champ brand name. The Dairies division markets and distributes its products to hypermarkets, supermarkets, dealers, and wholesalers, as well as food service outlets, such as restaurants, coffee shops, and Mamak/Teh Tarik stalls. The Frozen Foods division manufactures, wholesales, and distributes foodstuff, and value added frozen food and meat. It serves hotels, airlines, cruise ships, hyper/supermarkets, bakeries, butcheries, fast-food chains, grocery stores, food processors, and other wholesalers. This division offers products under the Gourmessa brand name. The Packaging division manufactures and distributes tin cans. This division supplies its products to food-related business customers, primarily condensed and evaporated milk manufacturers, as well as non-food business customers. The Other division consists of Nutrition and Beverage divisions. The Nutrition division markets branded sports nutrition and weight management food products to athletes and mass consumer markets. It offers its products under the Horleys, Sculpt, Replace, and Pro-Fit brand names. The Beverage division manufactures and sells carbonated and non-carbonated canned drinks under the Polygold brand name, and energy drinks under the Air Bull brand name. Etika International Holdings Limited was founded in 1997 and is based in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Etika International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Etika International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Etika International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Etika International Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Etika International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ETIKA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Etika International Holdings Ltd. History
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Etika International Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Etika International Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Etika International Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Etika International Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Etika International Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Etika International Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?