- The report contains detailed information about ImmuCell Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ImmuCell Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ImmuCell Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ImmuCell Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ImmuCell Corp. business.
About ImmuCell Corp.
ImmuCell Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of products for animal health and productivity in the dairy and beef industries in the United States and internationally.
Animal Health Products for the Dairy and Beef Industries
The companys main product, First Defense, is manufactured from cows colostrum using its proprietary vaccine and milk protein purification technologies. First Defense is a licensed, orally delivered scours preventive product for calves with claims against E. coli K99 and coronavirus (two causes of scours). First Defense provides bovine antibodies that newborn calves need but are unable to produce on their own. First Defense provides immediate preformed immunity when calves need it most during the first few critical days of life. A single dose of First Defense provides a guaranteed level of protection to reduce mortality and morbidity from two causes of scours.
The company also sells three products designed to aid in the management of mastitis (inflammation of the mammary gland) caused by bacterial infections.
The companys Wipe Out Dairy Wipes product includes pre-moistened, biodegradable towelettes that are impregnated with Nisin to prepare the teat area of a cow in advance of milking. Nisin is an antibacterial peptide that has been demonstrated in clinical studies to be an aid in the reduction of mastitis-causing organisms in dairy cows.
The company also offers California Mastitis Test (CMT) that would be used for bulk tank, as well as individual cow sample monitoring and would be used to determine which quarter of the udder is mastitic. This test would be performed at cow-side for early detection of mastitis.
The company offers MASTiK, Mastitis Antibiotic Susceptibility Test Kit, which helps veterinarians and producers select the antibiotic for the treatment of individual cases of mastitis.
The company also has an approval to sell Rapid Johnes Test (rjt), which would identify cattle with symptomatic Johnes Disease in a herd.
The company has also acquired a license from Nutrition 21, Inc. to develop and market Nisin-based products for animal health applications, which allowed it to initiate the development of Mast Out. Mast Out, an intramammary infusion product containing Nisin, is being developed as an alternative to traditional antibiotics used in the treatment of mastitis in lactating dairy cows.
Sales and Markets
The company primarily sells Wipe Out Dairy Wipes directly to dairy producers. MASTiK and CMT are sold directly to dairy producers, as well as to distributors and bovine veterinarians. Sales of rjt are made principally to state veterinary laboratories.
ImmuCell Corporation was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMMUCELL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMMUCELL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMMUCELL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMMUCELL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMMUCELL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ImmuCell Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ImmuCell Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ImmuCell Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ImmuCell Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ImmuCell Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMMUCELL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMMUCELL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMMUCELL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMMUCELL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMMUCELL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMMUCELL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ImmuCell Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ImmuCell Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ImmuCell Corp. Major Shareholders
ImmuCell Corp. History
ImmuCell Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ImmuCell Corp. Offices and Representations
ImmuCell Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ImmuCell Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ImmuCell Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ImmuCell Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
ImmuCell Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ImmuCell Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ImmuCell Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ImmuCell Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ImmuCell Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ImmuCell Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ImmuCell Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ImmuCell Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?