- The report contains detailed information about China Organic Agriculture, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Organic Agriculture, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Organic Agriculture, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Organic Agriculture, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Organic Agriculture, Inc. business.
About China Organic Agriculture, Inc.
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. engages in the acquisition, trading, and distribution of agricultural products, such as corn, soybean and rice, acquired from third parties, which are then sold mainly to five regions in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Guangdong, and Liaoning.
The Bellisimo Vineyard Wine Operations
The company owns the Bellisimo Vineyard, a 153 acre operating vineyard in Sonoma County, California. In addition to its grape growing activities, there are seven buildings located on the Bellisimo Vineyard, which the company rents to third parties. The company has entered a joint venture with China-based Xinbin Manchu Autonomy County East Star Wine Company Ltd. (Xinbin). The joint venture, Bellisimo Ice Wine, is intended to enable the company to market premium table wines and specialty ice wines in China. The company owns 60% of Bellisimo Ice Wine.
Grain Purchasing, Distribution, and Logistic Services
The company owns interest in Dalian Baoshui District Huiming Industry Limited (Dalian Huiming), which engages in grain purchasing, international and domestic trading, wholesale sales, and food delivery logistic services. Dalian Huimings activities are primarily focused on soybeans, corns and cereal crops, which are major products of the provinces located in northeastern China. Majority of Dalian Huiming's sales are to other distributors or industrial users of agricultural products and it distributes its products in many regions of China, including Liaoning Province, Jiling Province, Heilongjiang Province, Sichuan Province, Fujian Province, and the cities of Beijing and Shanghai.
In March 2010, the company completed the acquisition of 60% of the capital stock of Changbai Eco-Beverage Co., Ltd. (Changbai), which produces various products from blueberries grown in the Mountain Changbai region of northeast China, including blueberry wines, blueberry beverages, blueberry food products, such as jam, jelly, preserves and cakes, and blueberry healthcare products. Changbai also produces honey and other products from locally grown herbs and fruits.
The company's customers include Shenzhen Shen Jing Da Agriculture Ltd.; Beijing Golden Valley Trading Co. Ltd.; Dashiqiao Huan Cheng Oil Co. Ltd.; Chian Xinliang Logistics Co. Ltd.; and Shanghai Good Friend Trading Group, Co. Ltd.
The company's main suppliers include Jiling Shen Kang Long Rice Co. Ltd; Wuchang Yangxing Rice Co. Ltd; Heihe Aihui Grain Storage Co. Ltd; Heilongjiang Linkou Diaoling Grain Storage Co. Ltd; and Heilongjiang BaoQuanLin Grain Transportation Co. Ltd.
The company competes with China Grain Co. Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Organic Agriculture, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Organic Agriculture, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. History
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Organic Agriculture, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?