- The report contains detailed information about China Green Agriculture, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Green Agriculture, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Green Agriculture, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Green Agriculture, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Green Agriculture, Inc. business.
About China Green Agriculture, Inc.
China Green Agriculture, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, production, and distribution of humic acid based compound fertilizer. The company also engages in the development, production, and distribution of agricultural products, such as fruits, vegetables, flowers, and colored seedlings.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Shaanxi TechTeam Jinong Humic Acid Product Co., Ltd. (Jinong); Xian Jintai Agriculture Technology Development Company (Jintai); Xian Hu County Yuxing Agriculture Technology Development Co., Ltd. (Yuxing); Beijing Gufeng Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (Gufeng); and Beijing Tianjuyuan Fertilizer Co., Ltd. (Tianjuyuan).
Humic acid is an organic ingredient that is essential for a balanced, fertile soil. The pure humic acid used in TechTeams fertilizer is distilled and extracted from weathered coal by way of alkaline digestion and acid recrystallization. The companys products are dark brown to black in color, and principally used as a foliar fertilizer (a liquid, water soluble fertilizer applied to a plants foliage by a fine spray so that the plant can absorb the nutrients through its leaves), or sprayed directly on soil or injected into the irrigation systems. The company has a multi-tiered product line of 157 fertilizer products, covering 3 product categories, including a range of fertilizers for general use; functional fertilizers for the enhancement of certain characteristics in crops; and tailored fertilizers for custom needs of specific crops. In addition to liquid fertilizer products, it also manufactures granular fertilizers and powdered fertilizers, such as Jinong Humic Acid Boron and Jinong HA high potassium.
The companys products include KEBA fertilizer, a fertilizer composed of various elements, such as humic acid, potassium chloride, and potassium sulphate. It is used for preventing soil hardening; T.J.Y. fertilizer - a slow release fertilizer composed of elements, such as Sulfur Coated Urea and Potassium Chloride; and Gufengs product lines consist of 50% hybrid organic-inorganic compound fertilizers, 40% inorganic formula fertilizer, and 10% water soluble fertilizer.
Top-grade flowers: The company offers faber cymbidium and phalaenopsis. These two types of flowers are mainly distributed to the middle and consumers in Shaanxi Province and its adjacent areas. Their seedlings are distributed across the country, primarily the southern regions of China.
Green vegetables and fruits: The company offers holland cucumbers, sweet and colored pimientos and eggplant and Japanese watermelons which are distributed to middle and consumers in Shaanxi Province, primarily in Xian city.
Multicolored seedlings: The company offers photinia serrulata, which are distributed to customers across China.
The companys major supplier is Lupoling Coal Mine Industry and Trade Company of Jinzhong City located in the Shaanxi Province.
Distribution, Sales Network and Customers
The company sells its products through a network of approximately 530 regional distributors covering 21 provinces, 4 autonomous regions and 3 municipal cities in China. The distributors sell its products to the smaller, local wholesale and retail outlets who then sell to the end-users typically farmers. It has representative offices and sales outlets in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing.
Fertilizer Products: The companys competitors include China Agritech, Inc., Yongye International, Inc., and Yuntianhua Group Co., Ltd. (Yuntianhua).
Top-grade flowers: The main competitors to the companys flowers are in Xi'an and its surrounding regions are Western Lanhua Company and the Ningdong Branch of State Forestry Administration. The main competitors to its flower seedlings are Sanyi Agriculture Technology Co., Ltd in Gansu Province and Yunnan QianHui Company in Yunnan Province.
Multi-colored Seedlings: The companys main competitors are Zhejiang Senhe Company and Changan Jiahe Seedling Co., Ltd.
China Green Agriculture, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Green Agriculture, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Green Agriculture, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Green Agriculture, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Green Agriculture, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Green Agriculture, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Green Agriculture, Inc. History
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Green Agriculture, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Green Agriculture, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Green Agriculture, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Green Agriculture, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Green Agriculture, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Green Agriculture, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?