- The report contains detailed information about Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. business.
About Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc.
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of upscale and frozen and refrgerated food products, including pesto and other sauces, stuffed pasta products, focaccia, cooked meat products, and garlic spread/dip products.
The company's line of fi'ozen products includes pesto sauces, stuffed pastas and pasta sheets, as well as value-added specialty Italian pastas, focaccia, and cooked meat products. These products are marketed through a network of food brokers and sold to retail and foodservice distributors, club-type stores and industrial accounts. Its line of refrigerated products include the Garlic ZingCI product line, which is sold only under the Garlic ZingCI label only to retail customers in the Western region of the U.S.
The company markets a line of pesto sauces, which are available in various varieties: Basil, Classic Ligurian Basil, Cilantro, Dried Tomato-Garlic, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Artichoke, and Chipot1e, Roasted Garlic, as well as a white sauce and a mushroom sauce, all of which are packaged under the Annanino labeL. The Basil pesto and Roasted Garlic sauces are available to the company's retail, foodservice and industrial customers, and the Dried Tomato Garlic, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Cilantro, Classic Ligurian Basil, Artichoke and Chipot1e pesto sauces and the white and mushroom sauces are available to foodservice industrial customers, only.
In addition, the company makes organic Basil Pesto and organic Tomato Garlic Pesto which are both available to its retail and foodservice customers. The company markets several lines of frozen pastas, namely stuffed pastas and pasta sheets, cooked and uncooked. Its line of frozen stuffed pastas, both cooked and uncooked, includes meat, lobster, shrimp, butternut squash, pumpkin and cheese ravioli and jumbo cheese, jumbo mushroom ravioli; jumbo cheese/spinach green dough ravioli; cheese raviolini; meat filled, tricolor cheese and cheese tortellini; and tricolor cheese and cheese capelletti, manicotti and stuffed shells. The meat and cheese ravioli and tri-co1or and cheese tortellni are available to the company's retail and foodservice customers. The stuffed pasta products, as well as potato gnocchi and pasta sheets, are available to the company's foodservice customers. All of these products are sold under the Armanino brand label.
The company's line of Garlic ZingCI refrgerated products, which may be used as a sandwich spread, dip or topping, includes 5 flavors, namely: Original, Tomato Basil, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Jalapeno and DilL. These products are available to the company's retail customers in the Western region ofthe U.S. under the Garlic ZingCI label. It markets a plain frozen focaccia. The focaccia is available in 1/4 sheets, precooked frozen and sold to foodservice customers.
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARMANINO FOODS OF DISTINCTION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Major Shareholders
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. History
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Offices and Representations
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Armanino Foods of Distinction Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?