- The report contains detailed information about Alliance Grain Traders Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alliance Grain Traders Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alliance Grain Traders Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alliance Grain Traders Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alliance Grain Traders Inc. business.
About Alliance Grain Traders Inc.
Alliance Grain Traders Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in sourcing and processing specialty crops primarily for export markets. It involves in processing and exporting a range of pulses and specialty crops, including lentils, peas, chickpeas, beans, bulgur, rice, pasta/macaroni, semolina, and wheat and wheat flour. The company also engages in processing other products, such as canary seeds; flax seeds; sunflower seeds; mustard seeds; other commodities, including sugar, salt, tea, and coffee; other nuts comprising pistachio and hazelnuts; and edible oils that comprise olive oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, soya oil, and cotton seed oil. In addition, it involves in the trade of rice, edible oils, crystal sugar, vegetable oils, salt, potatoes, fresh fruits, and vegetables. The company sells its products directly to importers, canners, packaging companies, wholesalers, and distributors located in the Americas, the Caribbean, Asia, the Pacific Rim, Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa. It was formerly known as Alliance Grain Traders Income Fund and changed its name to Alliance Grain Traders Inc. in September 2009. The company is headquartered in Regina, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alliance Grain Traders Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alliance Grain Traders Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIANCE GRAIN TRADERS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Major Shareholders
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. History
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Offices and Representations
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Grain Traders Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?