- The report contains detailed information about Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. business.
About Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc.
Urstadt Biddle Properties, Inc., a real estate investment trust, engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of commercial real estate.
The company's business is the ownership of real estate investments, which consist principally of investments in income-producing properties, with primary emphasis on properties in the northeastern part of the United States with a concentration in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Westchester and Putnam Counties, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey. Its properties include neighborhood and community shopping centers and five office buildings. The remaining properties consist of two industrial properties.
As of October 31, 2007, the company owned or had an equity interest in 39 properties, including neighborhood and community shopping centers, office buildings and industrial facilities located in seven states throughout the United States, containing a total of 3.7 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA).
The companys tenants include regional supermarkets, national and regional discount department stores, other local retailers and office tenants. Its major tenants include Stop & Shop Supermarket; Bed, Bath, and Beyond; ShopRite Supermarkets; Staples, Inc.; Toys R Us; Christmas Tree Shops; Big Y Foods Supermarkets; Borders Books; Marshalls; and The Sports Authority.
Ridgeway Shopping Center (Ridgeway)
The companys single major real estate investment is its 90% interest in the Ridgeway Shopping Center (Ridgeway). Ridgeway is located in Stamford, Connecticut. The property contains approximately 369,000 square feet of gross leasable space. It is the major grocery anchored center and the major non-mall shopping center located in the City of Stamford, Fairfield County, Connecticut. Its major tenants include The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company, a division of Ahold; Bed, Bath and Beyond; Marshalls, Inc., a division of the TJX Companies; and L.A. Fitness International, LLC.
As of October 31, 2007, the company's non-core properties include two industrial facilities with a total of 447,000 square feet of GLA. The facilities are leased to Chrysler Corporation under long-term lease arrangements.
REIT Tax Status
The company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (REIT), as such it distributes approximately 90% of its net taxable income to its stockholders.
Urstadt Biddle Properties, Inc. was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Major Shareholders
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. History
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Offices and Representations
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?