- The report contains detailed information about Capital Properties Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Capital Properties Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Capital Properties Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Capital Properties Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Capital Properties Inc. business.
About Capital Properties Inc.
Capital Properties, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and leases properties in Rhode Island. The company operates in two segments, Leasing and Petroleum Storage.
The leasing segment engages in the leasing of company-owned land in the Capital Center area (Capital Center) in downtown Providence, Rhode Island under long-term ground leases. The company owns approximately 18 acres in the Capital Center consisting of 11 individual parcels.
The company, through a wholly owned subsidiary, leases certain outdoor advertising locations along interstate and primary highways in Rhode Island and Massachusetts to Lamar Outdoor Advertising, LLC (Lamar) under a lease. There are 24 locations under lease, containing 46 billboard faces. Of these locations, 22 are controlled by the company through easements granted to the company pursuant to an agreement between the company and Providence & Worcester Railroad Company, a related company (Railroad), and 2 are leased by the company from third parties under leases with remaining terms of one year.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys major tenants included Lamar Outdoor Advertising, LLC; Metropark, Ltd.; Gramercy Capital Corp.; and AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
The Petroleum Storage segment owns a petroleum storage terminal with a capacity of approximately 1,000,000 barrels located in East Providence, Rhode Island. The Facility is leased to Global Companies, LLC (Global) for the storage and sale of petroleum distillates. The Terminal utilizes the companys Pier and pipelines connecting the Pier to the Terminal. The company operates the Facility for Global pursuant to a contract with another company subsidiary, Capital Terminal Company.
The company was founded in 1979. It was formerly known as Providence and Worcester Company and changed its name to Capital Properties, Inc. in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Capital Properties Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Capital Properties Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Capital Properties Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Capital Properties Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Capital Properties Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAPITAL PROPERTIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Capital Properties Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Capital Properties Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Capital Properties Inc. Major Shareholders
Capital Properties Inc. History
Capital Properties Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Capital Properties Inc. Offices and Representations
Capital Properties Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Capital Properties Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Capital Properties Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Capital Properties Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Capital Properties Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Capital Properties Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Capital Properties Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Capital Properties Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Capital Properties Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Capital Properties Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Capital Properties Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Capital Properties Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?