- The report contains detailed information about K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for K. Wah International Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. business.
About K. Wah International Holdings Ltd.
K. Wah International Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the property development and property investment in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Singapore. The companys portfolio encompasses residential developments, offices, arcades, hotels, retail spaces, and serviced apartments. It also engages in trading plant and machinery in Japan.
The company's land portfolio has a total gross floor area (GFA) of approximately 2.3 million square meters (or 25 million square feet).
Shanghai Westwood, No. 701 Guangzhong Road, Da Ning International Community (100% owned): The company completed the development of Phase I of this luxurious condominium project. It launched pre-sales of Phase II (approximately 140,000 square meters). The company also started the development of Phase III of this project (approximately 100,000 square meters).
Lot A&B No. 68 Jianguo Xi Road, Xuhui District (100% owned): The project is located in Shanghais up-scale prestigious residential area. The GFA of this project is approximately 140,000 square meters, which the company plans to develop into an integrated development with luxury residential apartments, commercial facilities and a suite-hotel styled service apartment.
Phase III, Yanjiazhai, Jingan District (99% owned): Total GFA of this luxurious residential project is approximately 100,000 square meters. It is located at Urumqi Road, Jingan District.
Minhang District Project (100% owned): The company engages in the design of the project. The permissible buildable floor area of this land residential and commercial is approximately 171,290 square meters.
Yingbin Road, Huadu District (100% owned): This site is close to the New Baiyun International Airport with total GFA of approximately 323,000 square meters. The project is planned for the development of a composite hotel, offices and premium residential towers.
Xinhua Zhen, Huadu District (99.99% owned): This project has a total permissible floor area of approximately 1,147,000 square meters. One of the plots in this project (GFA of approximately 200,000 square meters) has been in the planning stage for residential-cum-hotel development.
Jianshebei Road, Huadu District (100% owned): This land is located in the downtown area of Huadu with total GFA of approximately 46,000 square meters.
Shanghai K. Wah Centre, Huaihai Zhong Road, Shanghai: The company owns 39.6% interest in this property.
The Great Hill, Tung Lo Wan Hill Road, Shatin (100% owned): The Great Hill, Tung Lo Wan Hill Road (100% owned): The development of the project was completed in 2007 and contributed 114 apartments and 8 detached houses to the market.
No.6 Shiu Fai Terrace, Stubbs Road (100% owned): The company has commenced redevelopment works on the project. It is intended to be developed into a 12-storey luxury residential tower.
Aberdeen Inland Lot No. 451, Welfare Road, Aberdeen (35% owned): This is a residential development, which the company entered into in joint venture with other household-name Hong Kong property developers. Total GFA is estimated to be approximately 60,000 square meters.
Tai Po Town Lot No. 188, Tai Po (25% owned): This is a residential development, which the company entered into in joint venture with other household-name Hong Kong property developers. Total GFA is estimated to be approximately 69,700 square meters.
Tai Po Town Lot No. 186, Tai Po (15% owned): This is a residential development, which the company entered into in joint venture with other household-name Hong Kong property developers. Total GFA is estimated to be approximately 66,500 square meters.
Kowloon Inland Lot No. 11073, West Kowloon (15% owned): This is a residential development, which the company entered into in joint venture with other household-name Hong Kong property developers. Total GFA is estimated to be approximately 60,500 square meters, of which approximately 8,000 square meters would be allocated for market retail.
Other properties in Hong Kong
Skyline Commercial Centre, Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan (100% owned): This 24-storey centrally located office building has approximately 3,900 square meters of office space and ground floor shops.
Kingsfield Centre, Shell Street, North Point (100% owned): This 26-storey office building has approximately 1,900 square meters of office space.
San Centre, Chin Swee Road (100% owned): This 12-storey office building has approximately 5,800 square meters with carparks.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. K. WAH INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. History
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
K. Wah International Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?