- The report contains detailed information about Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. business.
About Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd.
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. (the company) is a subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa Limited (HWL). As an original equipment manufacturer, the company specializes in mass production of a wide range of toys for world leading toy brands. Hutchison Harbour Ring's subsidiaries are also engaged in the design, marketing and sales of telecommunication accessories, premium and electronic products, as well as property investment.
This core business of the Group comprises the manufacturing and trading of hard, soft and electronic toys. In line with the industry norm, activities tend to intensify in the second half of the year for shipments of finished products to countries all over the world in preparation for the Christmas season.
Diversified Product Range includes Soft toys, plastic figurines and playsets, LCD games, electronic learning aids, interactive toys, electronic consumer products, etc.
Technology operations division offers high quality consumer electronic products and accessories including digital cameras, mobile phone chargers, FM radios, bluetooth headsets, computer peripherals and MP3 players. Major customers for the supply of mobile handset-related accessories included Motorola, NEC and Hutchison 3G in the United Kingdom, Italy and Austria. This division has become the preferred supplier for selected mobile phone accessories for Hutchison Whampoa groups 3G mobile multimedia services worldwide.
i.Tech Dynamic Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hutchison Harbour Ring Limited. It provides integrated solutions of design, production and distribution of mobile companion solutions and other high-end electronic products.
Harbour Ring is also engaged in property development in the PRC of commercial complexes, villas and hotel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUTCHISON HARBOUR RING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. History
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hutchison Harbour Ring Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?