- The report contains detailed information about Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. business.
About Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc.
Hamptons Luxury Homes, Inc., a regional construction services company, builds, provides renovation construction services for, and maintains custom homes, luxury vacation homes, and ultra-luxury estate homes primarily in the eastern Long Island (New York) communities commonly referred to as the Hamptons. The companys primary market includes the United States, Europe, and Asia.
The companys subsidiaries include Telemark, Inc.; Telemark Service and Maintenance, Inc.; Bridgehampton Lumber Corp.; and DWD Construction Services, Inc.
Telemark, Inc. engages in the management, construction, and renovation of residences. It also provides restoration services for historical residences and commercial property and provides commercial construction services.
Telemark Service and Maintenance, Inc. provides contract carpentry, painting, property management, and maintenance and other services.
Bridgehampton Lumber Corp. supplies precision built materials for homes and light commercial buildings.
DWD Construction Services, Inc. performs construction administration and advisory services in connection with residential construction and development of commercial and multiple-use projects.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
New Home Construction
The company builds homes for primary residence or for vacation, or secondary home.
The company provides renovation services on existing homes which include addition of living space, the redesign of a specific room, or the redesign of the home.
Painting services are provided to homeowners as a general maintenance and preventive repair service which include interior and exterior painting, as well as spot touch-ups to furniture refinishing.
Carpentry Repairs and Maintenance
The company provides carpentry repairs and maintenance service which includes replacing a roof.
Handyman services include miscellaneous work needed by a client, such as moving furniture, changing a light bulb, or lock to pumping water from a flooded basement.
The company provides consulting services to homeowners who wish to act as their own general contractor and provide services as a construction administrator; to land developers who subdivide tracks of land; commercial developers who need assistance with developing their business plans; and owners that need someone on a job site to look out for owners' interest as owners representative.
The company contracts with a property owner for different services needed to manage, maintain, and repair their property. It evaluates the needs of the property and develops annual maintenance and capital improvement budgets with the client's input.
The company provides design, fabrication, and installation of items, such as kitchen cabinets, bookcases, built-in cabinets and shelving, moldings, trim, doors, windows, and furniture based on the client's requirements.
Barden Homes is a manufacturer of custom designed homes that come in kit form. The kit includes floor joists, sub-flooring, walls in the form of panels, roof trusses, roofing materials doors, windows, siding, interior and exterior trim, and cabinetry.
Hamptons Luxury Homes, Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HAMPTON'S LUXURY HOMES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Major Shareholders
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. History
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Offices and Representations
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hampton's Luxury Homes, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?