- The report contains detailed information about China Growth Development, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Growth Development, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Growth Development, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Growth Development, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Growth Development, Inc. business.
About China Growth Development, Inc.
China Growth Development, Inc., through Taiyuan Rongan Business Trading Company, Limited (TRBT), engages in the building and operation of commercial real estates.
The company manages and operates six shopping malls located in the Chaoyang Street area in the city of Taiyuan, China. It leases shopping malls to commercial tenants for retail, wholesale, and distribution of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, and beddings.
Yudu Minpin Shopping Mall: This property is located on West Chaoyang Street, which is a five story building with total space of 14,000 square meters. It has approximately 500 commercial tenants engaged in the retail, wholesale, and distribution of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, and beddings.
Jingpin Clothin City: This property is located on West Chaoyang Street, which is a five story building with 7,000 total square footage and approximately 500 commercial tenants engaged in the retail, wholesale, and distribution of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, and beddings.
Longma Shopping Mall: This property is located on Chaoyang Street, which is a five story building with a total space of 17,000 square meters and approximately 260 commercial tenants engaged in the retail and wholesale of brand name clothing and apparel.
XinDongCheng Clothing Distribution Mall: This property is on Hao Zhuang Main Street adjacent to Chaoyang Street, which is a five story building, including 48,000 square meters of space and an additional 11,600 square meters of basement space. The property has approximately 800 commercial tenants engaged in the retail of clothing and footwear.
Taiyuan Clothing City: This property is centrally located on Chaoyang Street. It is a six story building with 43,000 square meters of space. It houses approximately 1,600 commercial tenants engaged in the retail, wholesale, and distribution of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, and beddings.
Longma Shopping Mall West Wing: This property is located on Chaoyang Street. It is a six story building with a total space of 43,000 square meters and approximately 400 commercial tenants engaged in the retail and wholesale of brand name clothing and apparel.
Taiyuan West City (Xicheng) Shopping Mall Phase II: This property is a 30,000 square meter, five story shopping center, which includes 21,000 square meters of commercial space for retail stores.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Growth Development, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Growth Development, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Growth Development, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Growth Development, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Growth Development, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA GROWTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Growth Development, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Growth Development, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Growth Development, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Growth Development, Inc. History
China Growth Development, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Growth Development, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Growth Development, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Growth Development, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Growth Development, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Growth Development, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
China Growth Development, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Growth Development, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Growth Development, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Growth Development, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Growth Development, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Growth Development, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Growth Development, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Growth Development, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?