- The report contains detailed information about China Housing and Land Development, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Housing and Land Development, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Housing and Land Development, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Housing and Land Development, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Housing and Land Development, Inc. business.
About China Housing and Land Development, Inc.
China Housing & Land Development, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in acquisition, development, management, and sale of commercial and residential real estate properties located primarily in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, the Peoples Republic of China.
The company's majority of apartments are between 70 square meters to 120 square meters in size. Its typical residential project have the size of 100,000 square meters and consists of multiple high-rise, middle-rise and low-rise buildings as well as a community center, commercial units, kindergarten, and other auxiliary facilities. In addition, the company provides property management services to its developments. It also involves in land development activities.
Projects under Construction
JunJing II: JunJing II is located at 38 East Hujiamiao, Xian, with total gross floor area (GFA) approximately 248,568 square meters. It is the first Canadian style residential community with green and energy-saving characteristics. The project is divided into 2 phases, namely JunJing II phase one and JunJing II phase two.
Puhua: The Puhua project, the companys 79 acre joint venture located in the Baqiao New Development Zone, has a total land area of 192,582 square meters and an expected GFA of approximately 640,000 square meters. It has entered into an agreement with Prax Capital China Real Estate Fund I, Ltd., to form a joint venture. The joint venture acquired the land use rights 2009.
Projects under Planning and In Process
Baqiao New Development Zone: The company has the right to develop and sell 487 acres of land in a newly designated satellite city of Xian. It has established a joint venture with Prax Capital Real Estate Holdings Limited (Prax Capital) to develop 79 acres within the Baqiao project.
JunJing III: JunJing III is located near its JunJing II project and the city expressway. It would have an expected total GFAof approximately 47,586 square meters. The project is targeting middle to high income customers.
Park Plaza: In July 2009, the company entered into a letter of intent to acquire 44,250 square meters of land in the center of Xi'an for the Park Plaza project. It intends to develop a mid-upper income residential and commercial development project on this site, with a gross floor area of 162,000 square meters.
Golden Bay: The Golden Bay project is located within the Baqiao project, with a total GFA of 378,887 square meters. The Golden Bay project would consist of residential buildings, as well as a commercial area.
Tsining Home IN: Located near the city center, the Home IN project consists of 215 two and three bedroom western-style apartments. Total construction area is 30,072 square meters.
Tsining-24G: 133 Changle Road, Xian: 24G is a redevelopment of an existing 26 floor building, located in the center of the most mature and developed commercial belt of the city. This upscale development includes secured parking, cable TV, hot water, air conditioning, natural gas access, internet connection, and exercise facilities.
Tsining JunJing Garden I: 369 North Jinhua Road, Xian: It is the German style residential & commercial community in Xian. The project has 15 residential apartment buildings consisting of 1,671 one to five bedroom apartments. The Garden features secured parking, cable TV, hot water, heating systems, and access to natural gas.
Tsining Gang Wan: 123 Laodong Road, Xian: GangWan spans 3 acres and comprises 8 buildings with a total construction area of 41,803 square meters. GangWan has 466 apartments ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms.
In January 2009, the company signed an equity purchase agreement with the shareholders of Xian Xinxing Property management Co., Ltd. (Xinxing Property) and acquired 100% ownership of Xinxing Property and its 100% subsidiary Xian Xinxing Hotel management Co., Ltd. (Xinxing Hotel).
The company focuses on providing housing to middle class families. The majority of its customers are first time home buyers and first time up-graders.
The company's competitors include Xian TANDE CO., LTD. and Xian Ziwei Development Company.
China Housing & Land Development, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Housing and Land Development, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Housing and Land Development, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA HOUSING AND LAND DEVELOPMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. History
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Housing and Land Development, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?