- The report contains detailed information about XO Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for XO Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The XO Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes XO Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of XO Holdings, Inc. business.
About XO Holdings, Inc.
XO Holdings, Inc. operates as a facilities-based, competitive telecommunications services provider that delivers telecommunications solutions to the telecommunications provider, business and government markets.
The company uses its nationwide IP network, local metropolitan networks and broadband wireless facilities to offer a portfolio of services. Its services are aggregated into two categories, Core and Legacy/TDM. XOHs Core Services include products using next generation IP technologies and transport services.
Broadband Services: These services include IP Flex, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), Carrier VoIP origination and termination, ethernet, and other IP-based solutions, as well as data services, including Dedicated Private Line, Telco Collocation and Multi-Transport Networking (MTNS). Also included in this category is its MPLS IP-VPN service that allows its multi-location customers to connect their sites. MPLS IP-VPN service is a fully managed converged voice and data network service with features for application traffic prioritization by class of service for router management and for applications performance management. In addition, it offers universal site-to-site connectivity, a broader selection of access options and no rigid limits on bandwidth. Customers can select class of service options to prioritize their network traffic.
XOH provides private line transport services (private line) point-to-point connectivity. The companys Dedicated Private Line service provides special access and point-to-point circuits to customers, for their use as both primary and back-up circuits. This service supports various transmission protocols, including ATM, Frame Relay, and Synchronous Optical Network. In addition, XOHs facilities-based network allows the company to offer data and telecommunications equipment collocation in various facilities across the United States.
XOH offers various solutions for DIA, from traditional 1.5 Mbps T1 services to mid-band ethernet Internet access approximately 10 Mbps to high speed optical Internet access at speeds approximately 10 Gbps. A suite of ethernet transport services, including Gigabit Ethernet (GigE), as well as inter-city ethernet services at 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, and 10 Gbps between markets is available on both its fiber network and through fixed wireless capabilities. XOH offers a portfolio of converged and VoIP services, including integrated bundles, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) service, and VoIP origination and termination solutions. Converged solutions allow voice and data traffic to transverse the same circuit, treating voice services as another IP application. XO SIP Service provides a native IP connection to the newest generation of IP-based PBXs. IP Flex provides a VoIP solution for customers who want to keep their existing phone equipment.
Integrated/Voice Services XOH provides a portfolio of integrated and voice services for business and carrier customers. This portfolio includes traditional local and long distance services, such as PRI and its wholesale carrier long distance, Carrier Long Distance Termination (CLDT), as well as integrated voice and data services, such as XOptions and Integrated Access.
Fixed Wireless Services: XOH offers wireless backhaul, network extensions, network redundancy and services using broadband radio signals transmitted between points of presence located within line-of-sight (LOS).
Managed Services: XOH managed services provide network, equipment and professional services as an integrated solution for customers through its XO One managed IP-enabled PBX (iPBX) offerings. The offer includes iPBX installed and managed at its customers premises that allows customers with single or multiple locations to outsource the deployment and management of their premise-based IP systems. XOH also offers network-based Interactive Voice Response, (IVR) services that provide custom-designed voice response systems.
XOHs Legacy/TDM services are predominantly deployed using TDM and circuit switched voice technologies.
Voice Services: XOH offers various traditional voice applications and services, includ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XO HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XO HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XO HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XO HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XO HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. XO Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of XO Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of XO Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. XO Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. XO Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. XO HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XO HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XO HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XO HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XO HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XO HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
XO Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
XO Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
XO Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
XO Holdings, Inc. History
XO Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
XO Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
XO Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
XO Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
XO Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
XO Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
XO Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
XO Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
XO Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
XO Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
XO Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
XO Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
XO Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
XO Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?