- The report contains detailed information about Versacom International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Versacom International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Versacom International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Versacom International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Versacom International, Inc. business.
About Versacom International, Inc.
Versacom International Inc is a full-service provider of telecommunications systems, data networks and related services throughout the United States. The company offers its customers a single source for nearly all their voice and data requirements. The companys capabilities include designing, installing, cabling and programming telecommunications and data systems as well as providing on-site training, product customization and offering customer support and maintenance. In addition, the companys technicians and engineers provide on-site system/network administration and other technical support on a contracted or time-and-materials basis. The company markets local and long distance communications and broadband, high-speed services as an authorized BellSouth partner and a reseller for Cable and Wireless.
The company primarily markets, installs and supports Telrad Networks' telecommunications product line, it also provides various voice and data networking equipment from other manufacturers such as Lucent, Toshiba, Cisco Systems, 3Com, Valcom and others. The company is also the out-sourced information technology department for small cities such as Sunny Isles, Florida.
The company provides the full service solution of consulting, design, installation and year-round 24 hour, seven days a week, service and support that customers now demand. The company provides its fully integrated services through four operating divisions that include Telecommunications and Interconnect, Information Technology, Cabling and Technical Support and Service.
Telecommunications and Interconnect
The companys telecommunications and interconnect division designs and sells telecommunication systems including switches, private branch exchange systems, telephones and voice mail systems for customers who anticipate the need for 100-1000 simultaneous users. The company provides the custom programming required to match each system to the requirements of the customer. To provide a complete systems solution, the company provides carrier services from BellSouth and Cable and Wireless and earn monthly residual income from customer usage through these carriers.
The companys information technology division designs, integrates and installs data network systems for optimum performance and reliability. The company specializes in the development of networks for early stage high technology companies. The company is also engaged in the design and installation of network systems for Internet companies and for wireless networks. The company also supplies full-time network administrators and engineers for customers that lack the in-house expertise to maintain and operate today's increasingly sophisticated networks. The company also sells and installs network equipment from manufacturers, such as Cisco Systems, 3Com and Lucent Technologies.
The company designs, installs, upgrades and repairs cable systems either in conjunction with a contract awarded to its telecommunications and information technology division or for cabling-only customers. The company has installed cabling throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean for new construction, major rehabilitations and nearly every other type of project.
Technical Support and Service
To support its customers, the company provides technical support and service remotely and on-site. The companys technical support and service divisions is designed to provide a comprehensive set of services in support of direct and indirect channels. The company provides these services either directly or through its network of authorized service providers. The company offers value-added services such as on-site training and network administration.
The companys customers range from small, single location companies to national clients such as Cysive and ByeByeNow.com. During the year 2000, the companys customers included both major and small companies from a wide variety of industries such as Rexall Sundown, The Check Cashing Stores, Cysive, Primesource Financial, American Association of Airports, Suburban Hospital, and David's Bridal Shoppes.
The Companys competitors include Lucent Technologies and Nortel Networks.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Versacom International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Versacom International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Versacom International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Versacom International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Versacom International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERSACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Versacom International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Versacom International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Versacom International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Versacom International, Inc. History
Versacom International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Versacom International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Versacom International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Versacom International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Versacom International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Versacom International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Versacom International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Versacom International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Versacom International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Versacom International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Versacom International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Versacom International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Versacom International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Versacom International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?