- The report contains detailed information about Storebrand ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Storebrand ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Storebrand ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Storebrand ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Storebrand ASA business.
About Storebrand ASA
Storebrand ASA provides pensions, life insurance, banking, property and casualty insurance, and asset management services in Norway and Sweden.
Products and Services
The company's life insurance products include occupational pensions, private pension savings, life insurance, and health insurance, which are offered to companies, public sector entities, and private individuals. It also offers a range of pension solutions to companies, organizations, and private individuals in Sweden. The company also offers life insurance and pensions in the Nordic region.
The company also offers traditional banking services, such as accounts and lending in the retail market, as well as project financing for selected corporate customers. It offers standard property and casualty insurance products in the Norwegian retail market.
The company also offers a range of securities funds to retail customers and institutions under the Delphi and Storebrand Fondene brand names. It also manages real estate portfolios both in Norway and abroad.
The company, through its joint venture, Storebrand Health Insurance, offers treatment insurance in the Norwegian and Swedish corporate and retail markets. Its asset management services comprise managing assets in mutual securities funds and client portfolios for insurance companies, pension funds, municipalities, institutional investors, and retail customers.
Storebrand ASA was founded in 1767.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STOREBRAND ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STOREBRAND ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STOREBRAND ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STOREBRAND ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STOREBRAND ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Storebrand ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Storebrand ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Storebrand ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Storebrand ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Storebrand ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. STOREBRAND ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STOREBRAND ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STOREBRAND ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STOREBRAND ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STOREBRAND ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STOREBRAND ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Storebrand ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Storebrand ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Storebrand ASA Major Shareholders
Storebrand ASA History
Storebrand ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Storebrand ASA Offices and Representations
Storebrand ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Storebrand ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Storebrand ASA Capital Market Snapshot
Storebrand ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Storebrand ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Storebrand ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Storebrand ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Storebrand ASA 1-year Stock Charts
Storebrand ASA 5-year Stock Charts
Storebrand ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Storebrand ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Storebrand ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?