- The report contains detailed information about Utix Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Utix Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Utix Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Utix Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Utix Group Inc. business.
About Utix Group Inc.
Utix Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides prepaid experiences to consumers by offering gift tickets that are redeemable at golf courses, ski resorts, spas, movie theaters, and bowling centers in North America. The companys branded tickets permit users to enjoy a specific one-time experience (such as an 18-hole round of golf, a day of skiing, or an one-hour Swedish massage, for instance) approximately 12,000 participating venues nationwide.
The companys products are offered through 2 distinct distribution channels: sales of prepaid manual and magnetic strip plastic gift tickets to corporations and other business users (corporate), and sales of prepaid magnetic strip gift tickets to retail consumers that purchase products at mass merchandise retail chains and the Internet (retail).
The company offers its products through these distinct distribution channels: sales of prepaid magnetic strip and manual plastic gift tickets to corporations and other business users for gifting, reward, loyalty, and incentive; sales of prepaid magnetic strip gift tickets to corporations in support of customer acquisition, customer retention, and gift-with-purchase promotional marketing programs; sales of prepaid magnetic strip gift tickets direct to small businesses and consumers who purchase the companys products via its website for traditional gifting and incentive/rewards; and sales of prepaid magnetic strip gift tickets at third party retail locations via the companys retail activation partner.
The company sells to its corporate clients Utix golf, ski, spa or movie plastic gift tickets for distribution to their employees and customers, as well as to the employees of other companies with which they do business. Each gift ticket type provides the user with one admission to a variety of entertainment venues, including approximately 2,000 golf courses in 50 states of the U.S., as well as Mexico and the Caribbean, approximately 200 ski mountain resorts throughout North America, 1,000 spas, 2,200 bowling centers, and 6,700 movie theaters in the U.S.
The companys corporate clients include American Express, SBC, Bank One, Carlson Marketing Group, Discover Financial Services, Frequency Marketing (a Verizon program), Dr. Pepper, Citigroup, Hewlett Packard, Nestle, and General Mills.
The company's retail gift ticket program has been coordinated with eFunds/WildCard Systems, Discover and Interactive Communication International Inc. (InComm), which enables retailers to activate its tickets at the cash register in exchange for payment. Its gift ticket type provides the user with one admission to various entertainment venues, including approximately 2,000 golf courses in 50 States, Mexico, and the Caribbean, 1,000 spas and 1000 bowling centers in the United States.
Products and Services
Recreation products: The companys recreation products include Utix Golf Tickets: redeemable at approximately 2,000 golf courses in 50 states, the Caribbean and Mexico; SwingPack: includes a gift box with golf balls and tickets; Utix Ski and Snowboard Tickets: redeemable at 170 mountains in the U.S. and Canada; Utix Bowling Ticket: redeemable at approximately 1,000 locations in 50 states.
Leisure Products: The companys leisure products include Utix Spa Ticket: redeemable at approximately 1,000 locations in 48 states; Red Door and Mario Tricoci Manicure Swedish Massage Half Day of Beauty: redeemable at all Elizabeth Arden Red Door and Mario Tricoci salons; Utix Movie Ticket: redeemable at approximately 6,700 movie theatres.
The company sells co-branded specialty gift tickets with Red Door Spas and Mario Tricoci Salons. The company has strategic alliances with the National Golf Course Owners Association, and also with PMG (the Promotion Management Group), provider of motion picture studio in-theater promotions.
The company has executed a partnering agreement with eFunds/WildCard Systems, a credit card processor, for ticket development and processing.
The Companys competitors include First Data Systems, Blockbuster Video, Home Depot, Incomm, and Starbucks gift card products.
Utix Group, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UTIX GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UTIX GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UTIX GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UTIX GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UTIX GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Utix Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Utix Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Utix Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Utix Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Utix Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UTIX GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UTIX GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UTIX GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UTIX GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UTIX GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UTIX GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Utix Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Utix Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Utix Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Utix Group Inc. History
Utix Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Utix Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Utix Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Utix Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Utix Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Utix Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Utix Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Utix Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Utix Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Utix Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Utix Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Utix Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Utix Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Utix Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?