- The report contains detailed information about Toba Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toba Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toba Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toba Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toba Inc. business.
About Toba Inc.
Toba, Inc. engages in the import, export, sale, and installation of control equipments, FA equipments, and industrial equipments. It offers pneumatic/hydraulic cylinders, cylinder with guides, solenoid valves, fittings, couplers, hydraulic products, integrated gas systems, xyz-axis stage, and linear guide. The company also provides robot/automatic assembly equipment, including single axis, scara, vertical articulated, screw fastening, dispensing, and ultrasonic soldering robots, as well as electro press, pneumatic/electric gripper, and parts feeder; printed circuit board (PCB) mounting products, such as surface mounter/inserter, flow/reflow soldering system, 3D solder paste measurement and inspection system, loader/unloader, ultra-low humidity storage cabinet, PCB depaneling desktop robot, PCB/screen plate ultrasonic cleaning device, rework system, and PCB cleaner; and imaging/measuring equipment comprising flow meter, mass flow meter, pressure sensor/pressure gauge, displacement sensor, ultra precision touch sensor, color vision sensor, 3-D measuring system, torque tester, and air/hydrogen leak tester. In addition, it offers environmental equipments, such as ionizers, conductive mats and tiles, regenerative thermal oxidizers, eco-power meters, atmospheric-pressure plasma cleaning equipment, hydro carbonic cleaning devices, oxygen gas generators/nitrogen gas generators, table top clean bench, and drain separators; logistics/transport equipment, including overhead cranes, belt/roller conveyors, conveyor for FPDs, automatic guided vehicles, roll box pallets, mobile racks, air balancers, gear motors, and steel racks; and general industrial equipments comprising electric screwdrivers, handy scanner/handy terminals, spring balancer/cable reels, vacuum packaging machines, aluminum profile systems, laser welders/laser markers, compressors, air dryers, and chiller/temperature control equipments. The company was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOBA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOBA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOBA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOBA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOBA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toba Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toba Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toba Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toba Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toba Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOBA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOBA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOBA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOBA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOBA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOBA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toba Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toba Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toba Inc. Major Shareholders
Toba Inc. History
Toba Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toba Inc. Offices and Representations
Toba Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toba Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toba Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Toba Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Toba Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toba Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toba Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toba Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Toba Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Toba Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toba Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toba Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?