- The report contains detailed information about Two Rivers Water Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Two Rivers Water Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Two Rivers Water Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Two Rivers Water Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Two Rivers Water Company business.
About Two Rivers Water Company
Two Rivers Water Company, through its subsidiary, HCIC Holdings, LLC, engages in water acquisition, development, and distribution business in Huerfano County, Colorado
The company also involves in the property management and residential real estate brokerage in Arizona, and development of a three unit residential condominium in Boston, Massachusetts. It focuses on acquiring and operating agriculture land either as a sole operator or in joint venture with other individuals and companies; and producing alternative energy primarily from solar energy on land owned by the company.
In July 2010, Navidec Financial Services Inc. through its wholly owned subsidiary, Two Rivers Water Company, announced that it has signed a joint venture agreement with Two Rivers Basin LLC. Two Rivers Basin has the option to acquire a mutual ditch company with 74,000 acre-feet of storage and 14,000 acre-feet of direct-flow water rights in southeastern Colorado.
In July 2010, Two Rivers Water Company has formed Two Rivers Water, LLC and purchased 1,700 acres of irrigated farmland along the HCIC ditch.
The company was founded in 2002. It was formerly known as Navidec Financial Services, Inc. and changed its name to Two Rivers Water Company in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Two Rivers Water Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Two Rivers Water Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Two Rivers Water Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Two Rivers Water Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Two Rivers Water Company Industry Position Analysis
6. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TWO RIVERS WATER COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Two Rivers Water Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Two Rivers Water Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Two Rivers Water Company Major Shareholders
Two Rivers Water Company History
Two Rivers Water Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Two Rivers Water Company Offices and Representations
Two Rivers Water Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Two Rivers Water Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Two Rivers Water Company Capital Market Snapshot
Two Rivers Water Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Two Rivers Water Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Two Rivers Water Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Two Rivers Water Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Two Rivers Water Company 1-year Stock Charts
Two Rivers Water Company 5-year Stock Charts
Two Rivers Water Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Two Rivers Water Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Two Rivers Water Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?