- The report contains detailed information about TRC Companies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TRC Companies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TRC Companies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TRC Companies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TRC Companies Inc. business.
About TRC Companies Inc.
TRC Companies, Inc. operates as a national consulting, engineering, and construction management company that provides integrated services to the environmental, energy, and infrastructure markets primarily in the United States.
The companys services are focused on three segments: Energy, Environmental, and Infrastructure.
The company provides various services, including support in the licensing and engineering design of new sources of power generation, electric transmission system upgrades, and natural gas and liquid products pipelines and terminals. Key markets for its energy operating segment are:
Energy Efficiency: The company develops and manages statewide energy efficiency programs in New York and New Jersey that reduce energy use. It provides services, such as program design, program management, quality control, engineering, financial tracking, and reporting. In addition to its statewide programs, the company also designs and manages portfolio energy efficiency programs, including a range of services from program management to engineering, quality control, and construction inspection for a spectrum of end users, including commercial office buildings, hospitality chains, educational facilities, residential complexes, and military installations. The company is also actively focused on the relationship of energy conservation measures to the reduction in carbon footprints.
Electric Transmission: The company provides full scope engineering design, material procurement, and construction management services. It also provides essential operations and management support to utilities as the trend towards outsourcing engineering functions continues.
The company provides support to buyers and sellers in the pre-disposition due diligence and asset valuation process. Its exit strategy program grew to prominence in response to the need for responsible parties, as well as buyers and sellers, to resolve environmental remediation uncertainties. The company also operates in the area range of services from program management to engineering, quality control and construction inspection for a spectrum of end users, including commercial office buildings, hospitality chains, educational facilities, residential complexes, and military installations. Special services it offers are:
Exit Strategy Services: The company's exit strategy offering has been especially attractive to clients in the following situations:
Discontinued Operations: The company assumes responsibility for the cleanup of contamination at closed or redundant facilities, allowing its clients to focus attention on their core business operations.
Bankruptcy: Debtors and the creditors are seeking the highest possible value for saleable assets and relief from lingering environmental liabilities. By assuming those liabilities, the company can help achieve a responsible financial solution.
Acquisitions and Divestitures: The company assumes responsibility for existing environmental liabilities which neither the buyer wants to assume nor the seller wants to retain.
Multi-Party Superfund Sites: By transferring sole responsibility for the cleanup of Superfund sites from groups of potentially responsible parties to the company, the cleanup schedule can be accelerated.
Brownfield Real Estate Development: By assuming full responsibility for site cleanup and defining the related cost with certainty, its exit strategy program aids in the settlement of the commercial issues among interested parties, such as property owners, developers, and municipalities, that often stall the redevelopment process.
RE Power: RE Power is a program where the company, in conjunction with a decommissioning and demolition company, provides dismantling, cleanup, liability transfer, and asset optimization solutions to power companies that elect to decommission and reposition their aging power plant assets.
The company offers various services to its infrastructure clients primarily related to rehabilitation of overburdened and deteriorating infrastructure systems; design and construction management associated with new infr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRC COMPANIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRC COMPANIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRC COMPANIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRC COMPANIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRC COMPANIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TRC Companies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TRC Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TRC Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TRC Companies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TRC Companies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRC COMPANIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRC COMPANIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRC COMPANIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRC COMPANIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRC COMPANIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRC COMPANIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TRC Companies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TRC Companies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TRC Companies Inc. Major Shareholders
TRC Companies Inc. History
TRC Companies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TRC Companies Inc. Offices and Representations
TRC Companies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TRC Companies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TRC Companies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TRC Companies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
TRC Companies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TRC Companies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TRC Companies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TRC Companies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TRC Companies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TRC Companies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TRC Companies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TRC Companies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?