- The report contains detailed information about Team Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Team Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Team Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Team Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Team Inc. business.
About Team Inc.
Team, Inc. provides specialty maintenance and construction services required in maintaining high temperature and high pressure piping systems and vessels that are utilized in heavy industries.
The company offers various complementary services, including leak repair, hot tapping, fugitive emissions control, field machining, technical bolting, field valve repair, non-destructive testing, and field heat treating.
Leak Repair Services: The companys leak repair services consist of on-stream repairs of leaks in pipes, valves, flanges, and other parts of piping systems and related equipment. Its on-stream repairs utilize both standard and custom-designed clamps and enclosures for piping systems. The companys leak repair services involve inspection of the leak by its field crew who record pertinent information about the faulty part of the system and transmit the information to its engineering department for determination of appropriate repair techniques.
Hot Tapping Services: The companys hot tapping services consist of providing a range of hot tapping, Line-stop and Freeze-stop services with capabilities for up to 48 inches diameter pipelines. Hot tapping services involve utilizing special equipment to cut a hole in a pressurized pipeline so that a new branch pipe can be connected onto the existing pipeline without interrupting operations. Line-stop services permit the line to be depressurized downstream so that maintenance work can be performed on the piping system. The company typically performs these services by mechanically cutting into the pipeline similar to a hot tap and installing a special plugging device to stop the process flow. The Hi-stop is a proprietary and patented procedure that allows stopping of the process flow in extreme pressures and temperatures.
Emissions Control Services: The company provides fugitive volatile organic chemical (VOC) emission leak detection services that include identification, monitoring, data management, and reporting primarily for the chemical, refining, and natural gas processing industries. These services are designed to monitor and record VOC emissions from specific process equipment and piping components as required by environmental regulations and customer requests, typically assisting the customer in improving an ongoing maintenance program and/or complying with environmental regulations. The company provides specialty trained technicians in the use of portable organic chemical analyzers and data loggers to measure potential leaks at designated plant components maintained in customer or its proprietary databases. It also provides custom-designed reports to customer specifications.
Field Machining Services; Technical Bolting: The company uses portable machining equipment to repair or modify machinery, equipment, vessels, and piping systems not removed from a permanent location. The company provides customers technical bolting as a complimentary service to field machining during turnaround or maintenance activities. These services involve the use of hydraulic or pneumatic equipment with bolt tightening techniques to get leak-free connections following plant maintenance turnarounds or expansion projects. Additional services include bolt disassembly and hot bolting, which is a process to remove and replace a bolt as the process is operating.
Field Valve Repair Services: The company performs on-site repairs to manual and control valves, and pressure and safety relief valves, as well as specialty valve actuator diagnostics and repair. The company provides transportable trailers to the plant site which contain specialty machines to manufacture valve components without removing the valve from the piping system. In addition, the company provides preventive maintenance programs for VOC specific valves and valve data management programs.
Non-destructive Testing Services: The company offers inspection and evaluation of piping, piping components, and equipment to determine the present condition and predict remaining operability. Its inspection services use the common methods of non-destructive testing, including radiography, ultrasound, magnetic particle an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEAM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEAM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEAM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEAM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEAM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Team Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Team Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Team Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Team Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Team Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEAM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEAM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEAM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEAM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEAM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEAM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Team Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Team Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Team Inc. Major Shareholders
Team Inc. History
Team Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Team Inc. Offices and Representations
Team Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Team Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Team Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Team Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Team Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Team Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Team Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Team Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Team Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Team Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Team Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Team Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?