- The report contains detailed information about Sistema JSFC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sistema JSFC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sistema JSFC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sistema JSFC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sistema JSFC business.
About Sistema JSFC
JSFC Sistema operates as a consumer services company in Commonwealth of Independent States primarily the Russia Federation and Ukraine.
The companys segments include Telecommunications, Technology and Industry, and Consumer Assets.
The Telecommunications segment of provides wireless and wireline telecommunication and data transmission services and usage of its exchange networks and facilities. The segment sells handsets and accessories to customers who enter into contracts for service and as separate distinct transactions. Regulated tariff services, consisting of local telephone services and services rendered to other operators, such as traffic charges, connection fees and line rental services, provided by Comstar UTS.
Technology and Industry
This segment provides telecommunication solutions, including software, equipment and system integration, IT and microelectronic solutions in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It focuses on development and implementation of major science intensive system projects in such fields as radar/radio technology construction, as well as air, space, and ground control systems and power machinery.
The company has strategic alliances in its home markets with Cisco Systems, STMicroelectronics, Infineon and Giesecke & Devrient for certain products and services. The company also has vendor relationships with Siemens, Ericsson, Motorola, ORACLE, Intel, Sun Microsystems and Microsoft. The key customers of Sistema are MTS, Comstar UTS and MTT, as well as OTE, Cosmote, Vodafone, Ericsson, and Arcelor Mittal.
The companys major clients include the Russian Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Atomic Energy, the Emergency Situations Ministry, as well as private sector clients.
Major new products and solutions implemented in the Radar and Space business include an automated system for the National Center for Crisis Management for the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations, BRIZ M multi band info-communication radio system development, and the completion of a new decimeter band open architecture radar system for early warning facilities. Other major projects include an integrated communications system based on geostationary satellite platforms and the development of the Glonass civilian navigation system.
This segment consists of real estate, financial services, travel, trade, healthcare, and retail sectors.
In April 2009, the company disposed of a component of its IT distribution division, including seven companies engaged in the distribution of hardware and software in Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
In March 2009, the company sold its 50.0% stake in MTT to Synterra Group.
In December 2009, ONGC Videsh Limited entered into an agreement with Sistema JSFC for hydrocarbon interests.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SISTEMA JSFC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SISTEMA JSFC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SISTEMA JSFC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SISTEMA JSFC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SISTEMA JSFC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sistema JSFC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sistema JSFC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sistema JSFC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sistema JSFC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sistema JSFC Industry Position Analysis
6. SISTEMA JSFC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SISTEMA JSFC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SISTEMA JSFC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SISTEMA JSFC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SISTEMA JSFC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SISTEMA JSFC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sistema JSFC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sistema JSFC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sistema JSFC Major Shareholders
Sistema JSFC History
Sistema JSFC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sistema JSFC Offices and Representations
Sistema JSFC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sistema JSFC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sistema JSFC Capital Market Snapshot
Sistema JSFC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Sistema JSFC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sistema JSFC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sistema JSFC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sistema JSFC 1-year Stock Charts
Sistema JSFC 5-year Stock Charts
Sistema JSFC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sistema JSFC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sistema JSFC Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?