- The report contains detailed information about Savenergy Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Savenergy Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Savenergy Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Savenergy Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Savenergy Holdings, Inc. business.
About Savenergy Holdings, Inc.
WorldCast Interactive, Inc. (WorldCast or the company) was organized as a Florida corporation in 1996. In 1999, the company formed its wholly owned subsidiary, FutureTrak, Inc., to provide, on a subscription basis, entertainment, information and communication services to residents of multiple housing units. The Company operates its marine business through STI Group, Inc., another wholly owned subsidiary, formed in January 1999.
The Company provides satellite television, interactive content and other information services. The Company provides its services to the multiple-housing unit market, which includes apartment communities, condominium communities, college dormitories, hospitals, hotels, mobile home parks and private residential subdivisions. The Companys services include the installation of its signal distribution systems to deliver television and information services (including DIRECTV television services and high-speed Internet access) to subscribers.
The Multiple Housing Unit Market Business
Under an agreement with Golden Sky Systems, Inc., WorldCast is authorized to market and provide the programming services of DIRECTV to multiple housing units for which it has obtained the right to install its signal distribution system. DIRECTV is a provider of multi-channel direct broadcast satellite television services.
DIRECTV currently offers in excess of 220 channels of video and audio programming, including: video and audio services available for purchase in tiers for amonthly subscription fee; premium services available a la carte or in tiers for a monthly subscription fee; sports programming available for a yearly, seasonal or monthly subscription fee; and movies from major Hollywood studios and special events available for purchase on a pay-per-view basis.
WorldCast is also an authorized reseller of financial and weather information services provided by Data Transmission Network Corporation, and proposes to provide an array of other programming and services to residents of multiple housing units across the United States.
Products and Services
Signal Distribution Systems
In connection with its multiple housing unit operations, WorldCast proposes to implement video distribution designs and system architectures, which will vary based upon the unique layout and service requirements of each multiple housing unit community. At this time, WorldCast has not installed any units. WorldCast offers a variety of higher speed Internet access technologies dependent upon factors such as subscriber sign-up rates and the physical location of subscribers within a property.
Marine Receiver Antenna Equipment
WorldCast intends to offer marine customers a comprehensive satellite communications solution, including the components, antenna and software needed to receive and process audio and video programming.
In the satellite TV business, EchoStar is a competitor of DIRECTV in the United States. The market for satellite tracking systems and antennas is dominated by companies including Datron, KVH and SeaTel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Savenergy Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Savenergy Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAVENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. History
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Savenergy Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?