- The report contains detailed information about Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. business.
About Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSE&G), through its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electric energy; and distribution of natural gas to commercial, residential, and industrial customers primarily in the northeastern and Mid Atlantic United States. It is also the provider of last resort for gas and electric commodity service for end users in its service territory.
PSE&G distributes electric energy and gas to customers within a designated service territory running diagonally across New Jersey where approximately 5.5 million people reside.
Products and Services
Transmissionis the movement of electricity at high voltage from generating plants to substations and transformers, where it is then reduced to a lower voltage for distribution to homes, businesses and industrial customers.
Distributionis the delivery of electricity and gas to the retail customers home, business or industrial facility. The company provides network transmission and point-to-point transmission services, which are coordinated with PJM Interconnection LLCs, and provide distribution service to 2.1 million electric customers and 1.7 million gas customers in a service area that covers approximately 2,600 square miles running diagonally across New Jersey.
The company serves commercialized and industrialized territory in New Jersey, including its six cities and approximately 300 suburban and rural communities.
Transmission and Distribution Facilities
As of December 31, 2009, PSE&Gs electric transmission and distribution system included 23,328 circuit miles, of which 7,924 circuit miles were underground, and 822,800 poles, of which 543,313 poles were jointly-owned. Approximately 99% of this property is located in New Jersey. In addition, as of December 31, 2009, PSE&G owned four electric distribution headquarters and five sub-headquarters in four operating divisions, all located in New Jersey.
As of December 31, 2009, the daily gas capacity of PSE&Gs 100%-owned peaking facilities (the maximum daily gas delivery available during the three peak winter months) consisted of liquid petroleum air gas and liquefied natural gas and aggregated 2,973,000 therms (288,640,800 cubic feet on an equivalent basis of 1,030 Btu/cubic foot).
As of December 31, 2009, PSE&G owned and operated 17,572 miles of gas mains, owned 12 gas distribution headquarters and two sub-headquarters, all in three operating regions located in New Jersey and owned one meter shop in New Jersey serving all such areas. In addition, PSE&G operated 62 natural gas metering and regulating stations, all located in New Jersey, of which 26 were located on land owned by customers or natural gas pipeline suppliers and were operated under lease, easement or other similar arrangement. In some instances, the pipeline companies owned portions of the metering and regulating facilities.
In addition, as of December 31, 2009, PSE&G owned 42 switching stations in New Jersey with an aggregate installed capacity of 23,173 megavolt-amperes and 246 substations with an aggregate installed capacity of 8,062 megavolt-amperes. In addition, four substations in New Jersey having an aggregate installed capacity of 109 megavolt-amperes were operated on leased property.
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. History
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?