- The report contains detailed information about Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. business.
About Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc.
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. engages in the design, development, and integration of solar energy solutions for residential, commercial, industrial, and equity fund customers in North America, Spain, and Italy.
Products and Services
The company provides a range of installation services to its solar energy customers, including design, engineering, procurement, permitting, construction, grid connection, warranty, system monitoring, and maintenance services. In addition, the company is a reseller of solar energy system components, including racking, wiring, inverters, solar modules, and other related components sourced from various manufacturers and suppliers. Through its partners, the company assists in arranging power purchase agreement programs for its customers.
The company operates in four business segments: U.S. commercial, U.S. residential, Spain, and Italy.
The U.S. Commercial business consists of ground mount or rooftop solar energy projects generally ranging from 100 kilowatt (kWh) to 20 MW provided to corporate, municipal, agricultural, and utility customers. In this market, the company designs and builds its solar energy systems to meet each customers individual needs and circumstances. The company assesses the customers annual power requirements and average daily consumption rates in different seasons of the year to size and engineers the solar energy system.
The company assesses the customers site and if relevant roof size, configuration, and composition to determine the optimum location for the solar modules. It also identifies the relevant federal, state, and local regulations, including building codes that are important to operation and return on investment of the customers solar energy system, as well as relevant tax rates and various other factors. The company assesses this data using solar monitoring tools that enable it to design a solar energy system to a size and configuration. The company provides customers with a return on investment analysis and determines the rebates and performance-based incentives that are available to each customer. It prepares final construction plans to obtain a building permit and, as soon as the permit is approved, its installation professionals begin the installation by placing metal racking on the customers roof (or by building a ground mount), followed by installation of the solar modules, inverters, and the balance of systems components and safety equipment.
The U.S. Residential business consists mainly of rooftop solar installations generally ranging from 5 kWh to 40 kWh provided to customers primarily in California and New Jersey. The company provides installations in other states when financially attractive. The services the company provides to its residential customers are similar to its U.S. commercial customers. Key differences include that the entire process typically takes between 60 to 90 days for residential customers versus 3 to 6 months for commercial customers, and the actual installation work usually requires two to five days for residential customers versus two weeks to two months for commercial customers.
The companys Spanish business consists of rooftop solar installations generally ranging 5 kWh to 1 MW provided primarily to businesses that own commercial buildings or warehouses. Its Spanish business also serves other European countries other than Italy. The services the company provides to its Spanish customers are similar to its U.S. commercial customers. Additionally in Spain, the company performs distribution services whereby it procures solar modules and invertors and sells these to other solar integrators or commercial buyers.
The companys Italian business consists of distribution, ground mount, roof mount, and solar power plant installations. In Italy, a portion of its business consists of ground mount or rooftop solar energy projects generally ranging from 50 kWh to 500 kWh provided to corporate, municipal, agricultural, and utility customers. In Italy, its customers commission the company to install solar energy systems based on customer-defined specifications, but the company has the ability to define its own projects and select sites based on attractive solar characteristics. These projects are typically 1 MW in size. The company enters into these projects generally with a reseller of solar power plants or a financial investor who contracts the company to construct the project.
In 2009, the companys clients in the United States included utility companies, such as Pacific Gas and Electric and Sierra Pacific Power Company; home builders, such as KB Homes; and various agricultural clients, such as wineries in Napa Valley, California. Its clients in Spain included BTV, CasaVilla, and Salvi Cazados. Its clients in Italy included Global Green Advisors, Nacastri, and Camardo.
The company uses solar components from various suppliers and manufacturers, including solar panels from General Electric (GE), Canadian Solar, Sharp, Solyndra, and Sun Power; inverters from Fronius, Wattsun, SMA, Satcon, and Xantrex; solar trackers from Wattsun; and residential solar thermal systems from Schuco.
In July 2009, the company acquired Premier Power Italy S.p.A., a distributor of solar modules and developer and integrator of ground mount and rooftop solar power systems in Italy.
On April 27, 2010, the company announced an agreement to develop 19 megawatts (Mws) of photovoltaic (PV) projects in a solar market. It has entered into a joint venture (JV) with Plaan Czech s.r.o. to develop 19 Mws of solar PV projects throughout the Czech Republic. The first 3 Mws include the Jarsov (2 Mws) and Verovice (1 Mws) projects.
U.S. Competitors: The company's competitors include Akeena Solar, Solar Universe, Solar City, SPG, SunPower, and BP Solar.
Spanish Competitors: In the Spanish market, the company faces competition from Acciona and Tudela Solar.
Italian Competitors: In the Italian market, the company faces competition from Enerqos and SAEM Energy Alternative.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PREMIER POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. History
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?