- The report contains detailed information about PCS Edventures.com Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PCS Edventures.com Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PCS Edventures.com Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PCS Edventures.com Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PCS Edventures.com Inc. business.
About PCS Edventures.com Inc.
PCS Edventures!.com, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of educational learning labs, virtual labs, and related technologies and programs. The company designs and develops educational products and services to the K-16 market that develop contemporary skills for the 21st century learner, including critical thinking, problem solving, innovation, creativity, and communications.
The companys products and technologies are targeted and marketed to public and private school classrooms for pre-kindergarten through college, the after school market that includes YMCAs, boys and girls clubs, and 21st century learning centers. Its products and technologies are delivered to each of these markets through an inventory of hardware, software, books, and Internet access.
The company's subsidiary, PCS LabMentors, Ltd., is a provider of a proprietary virtual lab technology, which is designed to provide hands-on experience to high school and college students studying a variety of technical topics. These technical topics include programming, network management, security, and operating systems. LabMentors' technology provides students with the ability to manage and configure any hardware/software platform remotely, through a proprietary client accessed remote server farm. Also embedded within the LabMentors system is a Learning Management System (LMS) that enables the delivery and tracking of curriculum and tasks to students. Using LabMentors' solution, any school or institution can offer advanced IT training topics in any number of areas, such as Windows Server 3000, Linux system administration, and various other applications without the associated overhead of owning and managing various hardware platforms.
Principal Products or Services and Markets
The company has developed and is marketing various technology based educational programs for the kindergarten through university (K-16) classroom market, the K-12 after-school market, the private learning center market, and the home school market. In addition, the virtual lab programs from its LabMentors division are marketed to the collegiate level.
ThinkBug: ThinkBug product line includes an Alphabet Builder Curriculum, a Number Builder Curriculum, PCS Big Bricks, and an optional mobile furniture unit. ThinkBug brings a manipulative based literacy and numeracy science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) solution to early childhood and kindergarten educators.
BrickLab: BrickLab is a system of plastic building blocks combined with its curriculum resources that address technology, math, and science principles at the early primary grade stages. The company has approximately six volumes of curriculum that support the BrickLab manipulative package addressing needs for students in grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Professional Development STEM Institutes: PCS STEM institutes offer a 30 hour professional development program for elementary teachers that develops student centered learning environments, improves student academic performance, promotes 21st century skills in students, and improves teacher comfort and competence in teaching science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) across the curriculum.
Digital Media LabsP: PCS Digital Media Labs transform elementary classrooms into technology-driven environments that use digital photography, video, and podcasting to make daily lesson plans engaging. Each Digital Media Lab contains hands-on lesson plans, a hard cover mobile case, digital cameras, camcorders or voice recorders, accessories, an online portfolio for students, and a teacher guide.
Technical Education Products
PCS Academy of Engineering: The PCS Academy of Engineering Lab is a STEM program designed for use with in tech-Ed programs and is scalable for various environments using 10 student modules that include hardware, software, lab furniture, and curriculum. Using the Academy of Engineering students develop, design, and produce exciting hands-on projects ranging from catapults to robots in response to engaging challenges in various topics. The Academy of Engineering product includes three primary volumes of mechanical
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PCS Edventures.com Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PCS Edventures.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PCS Edventures.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PCS Edventures.com Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PCS Edventures.com Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PCS EDVENTURES.COM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Major Shareholders
PCS Edventures.com Inc. History
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Offices and Representations
PCS Edventures.com Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PCS Edventures.com Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PCS Edventures.com Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PCS Edventures.com Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PCS Edventures.com Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PCS Edventures.com Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?