- The report contains detailed information about ONEOK Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ONEOK Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ONEOK Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ONEOK Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ONEOK Inc. business.
About ONEOK Inc.
ONEOK, Inc., a diversified energy company, operates as a natural gas distributor primarily in the United States.
The company operates in three segments: ONEOK Partners, Distribution, and Energy Services.
The ONEOK Partners segment is engaged in the gathering and processing of natural gas and gathering, transportation and fractionation of natural gas liquids (NGLs) primarily in the Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions, which include the Anadarko Basin of Oklahoma, Fort Worth Basin of Texas, Hugoton and Central Kansas Uplift Basins of Kansas; and the Williston Basin of Montana and North Dakota and the Powder River Basin of Wyoming, respectively. These operations include the gathering of natural gas produced from crude oil and natural gas wells. Through gathering systems, natural gas is aggregated and treated or processed for removal of water vapor, solids and other contaminants, and to extract NGLs to provide marketable natural gas, referred to as residue gas. In the Powder River Basin, the natural gas that ONEOK Partners gathers is coal bed methane, or dry gas. The company owned a 45.1 percent ownership interest in ONEOK Partners, L.P. as of December 31, 2009.
ONEOK Partners also gathers, treats, fractionates, transports, and stores NGLs. ONEOK Partners natural gas liquids gathering pipelines deliver unfractionated NGLs gathered from natural gas processing plants located in Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, and the Rocky Mountain region to fractionators it owns in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas. The individual NGL products are then stored or distributed to petrochemical manufacturers, heating fuel users, refineries and propane distributors through ONEOK Partners distribution pipelines that move NGL products from Oklahoma and Kansas to the market centers in Conway, Kansas, and Mont Belvieu, Texas, as well as the Midwest markets near Chicago, Illinois.
ONEOK Partners operates interstate and intrastate natural gas transmission pipelines, natural gas storage facilities, and non-processable natural gas gathering facilities. ONEOK Partners also provides natural gas transportation and storage services. ONEOK Partners interstate assets transport natural gas through interstate natural gas pipelines that access supply from Canada and from the Mid-Continent, Rocky Mountain and Gulf Coast regions. ONEOK Partners intrastate natural gas pipeline assets are located in Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas, and have access to major natural gas producing areas in those states. ONEOK Partners owns underground natural gas storage facilities in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas.
The Distribution segment provides natural gas distribution services to approximately two million customers in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas through Oklahoma Natural Gas, Kansas Gas Service, and Texas Gas Service, respectively, each a division of ONEOK. The company serves residential, commercial, industrial, and transportation customers in all three states. In addition, its distribution companies in Oklahoma and Kansas serve wholesale customers, and in Texas it serves public authority customers, such as cities, governmental agencies, and schools.
The Energy Services segment delivers physical natural gas products and risk management services through its network of contracted transportation and storage capacity and natural gas supply. This contracted storage and transportation capacity connects the major supply and demand centers throughout the United States and into Canada. The companys customers are primarily local distribution companies (LDCs), electric utilities, and industrial end users.
The company offers services and products that satisfy its customers swing and peaking natural gas commodity requirements on a year-round basis. It also provides no-notice service, weather-related protection, and other custom solutions based on its customers specific needs. The company manages the commodity price and volatility risks associated with providing energy risk management services to its customers by executing derivative instruments in accordance with the parameters in its commodity risk management policy. The derivative instruments consist of over-the-counter transactions such as forward, swap and option contracts, and New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) futures and option contracts.
Through ONEOK Leasing Company and ONEOK Parking Company, L.L.C., the company owns a parking garage and an office building (ONEOK Plaza) in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. ONEOK Leasing Company leases excess office space to others and operates its headquarters office building. ONEOK Parking Company, L.L.C. owns and operates a parking garage adjacent to its headquarters.
ONEOK, Inc. was founded in 1906.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONEOK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONEOK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONEOK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONEOK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONEOK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ONEOK Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ONEOK Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ONEOK Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ONEOK Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ONEOK Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONEOK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONEOK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONEOK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONEOK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONEOK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONEOK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ONEOK Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ONEOK Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ONEOK Inc. Major Shareholders
ONEOK Inc. History
ONEOK Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ONEOK Inc. Offices and Representations
ONEOK Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ONEOK Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ONEOK Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ONEOK Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
ONEOK Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ONEOK Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ONEOK Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ONEOK Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ONEOK Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ONEOK Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ONEOK Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ONEOK Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?