- The report contains detailed information about Ona Power Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ona Power Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ona Power Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ona Power Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ona Power Corporation business.
About Ona Power Corporation
ONA Energy, Inc. operates as an energy company that focuses on the acquisition and development of power generation projects, and oil and gas projects. The company focuses on the construction of a power plant in Yongxing, China. The company also holds three oil prospects in Indonesia. The company is in the exploration stage of developing its oil and gas properties.
Yongxing Power Plant Project, China: The company owns 60% equity interest in the Yongxing Power Plant Corporation (YPPC), a Sino-Foreign Joint Venture. YPPC holds the right to construct a coal-fired power plant in Yongxing County, Hunan Province, China capable of producing approximately 240 Mega-Watts of power.
Dutch Oil Wells Project, Indonesia: The Dutch Oil Wells Project is made up of three oil fields called Keluang, Karang Ringin, and Suban Baru fields and is located in South Sumatra, Indonesia. The company acquired an interest in a joint venture agreement to rework and develop these fields. The projects are held in PT. Muba Ona Oil, the companys 80% held Foreign Investment Company in Indonesia, which is a joint venture with P.T. Petro Muba (PTPM), an agency of the Musi Banyuasin (MUBA) Local Government Regency.
Power Plant Project - North Sumatra, Indonesia: The company holds a 51% interest in a joint venture to construct and own a coal fired power plant in Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
The company was incorporated in 1998. It was formerly known as ONA Exploration, Inc. and changed its name to ONA Energy, Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONA POWER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONA POWER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONA POWER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONA POWER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONA POWER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ona Power Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ona Power Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ona Power Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ona Power Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ona Power Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ONA POWER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONA POWER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONA POWER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONA POWER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONA POWER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONA POWER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ona Power Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ona Power Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ona Power Corporation Major Shareholders
Ona Power Corporation History
Ona Power Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ona Power Corporation Offices and Representations
Ona Power Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ona Power Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ona Power Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Ona Power Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Ona Power Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ona Power Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ona Power Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ona Power Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Ona Power Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Ona Power Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ona Power Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ona Power Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?