- The report contains detailed information about Nobel Learning Communities Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nobel Learning Communities Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nobel Learning Communities Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nobel Learning Communities Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nobel Learning Communities Inc. business.
About Nobel Learning Communities Inc.
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. operates a network of nonsectarian private schools, including preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, and specialty high schools in 15 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, the company operates a K-12 distance learning online college prep school.
The company provides private education, with small schools and class sizes and attention to individual learning styles. It also offers an array of supplemental educational services, including before-and-after-school programs, the Camp Zone summer program, learning support programs, and camps. The companys schools operate under various brand names and are located in the District of Columbia, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. As of September 9, 2010, the company operated 184 schools.
The company's schools are operated under the Chesterbrook Academy, Merryhill School, Discovery Isle Child Development Center, Enchanted Care Learning Center, Camelback Desert Schools, The Honor Roll School, Camp Zone, Paladin Academy, Rocking Horse Child Care Centers, Southern Highlands Preparatory School, Montessori Corner, HighPointe Childrens Academy, Houston Learning Academy, and Laurel Springs School.
Private Pay Schools
General Education Schools
The company operates preschools that are generally clustered in geographic areas. It also operates brick and mortar schools which typically start at kindergarten and may go through grade 8. The companys schools also offer athletic activities and supplemental programs, which include day field trips coordinated with its curriculum to zoos, libraries, museums and theaters and, at the middle schools, overnight trips to such places as national parks and historical locations, and select summer trips to European destinations. The company also organizes programs that allow students to present to community groups and organizations. To improve the childs physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth, schools may provide extra-curricular experiences (some fee-based) tailored to particular families interests. These activities include dance, gymnastics, instrumental music lessons and computer-based technology programs. Additionally, students expand their horizons through participation in science fairs, drama clubs and local and regional academic competitions.
Laurel Springs Distance Learning and Online College Prep K-12
In September, 2009, the company Acquired Laurel Springs School, a K-12 distance learning private school. Curriculum is delivered to students via text, online and through project-based learning symposiums. Laurel Springs students are supported by teachers and staff who work with students on a one-to-one basis. Laurel Springs focuses on the college prep student who wishes to grow and excel academically and personally.
The company competes with Knowledge Learning Corp., Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. and Mini-Skools, Challenger Schools, and Learning Care Group.
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. was founded in 1974.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nobel Learning Communities Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nobel Learning Communities Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOBEL LEARNING COMMUNITIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Major Shareholders
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. History
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Offices and Representations
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nobel Learning Communities Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?