- The report contains detailed information about ilinc Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ilinc Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ilinc Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ilinc Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ilinc Communications, Inc. business.
About ilinc Communications, Inc.
iLinc Communications, Inc. provides Web conferencing software and services. The company develops and sells software that provides real-time collaboration.
The companys four-product iLinc Suite, comprised of LearnLinc, MeetingLinc, ConferenceLinc and SupportLinc, is a suite that includes a virtual classroom, meeting, webinar and support tool. With its Web collaboration, conferencing and virtual classroom products, the company provides tools for remote presentations, meetings, and online events. Versions of the iLinc Suite have been translated into six languages, and it is available in version 10. The company sells its software solutions to large corporations inside and outside of the Fortune 1000 as well as small to medium size businesses (SMB) and individuals.
Products and Services
The iLinc Suite is a four-product suite of software that addresses the most common business collaboration needs.
LearnLinc is an Internet-based software that is designed for training and education of remote students. With LearnLinc, instructors and students can collaborate and learn remotely providing an enhanced learning environment that replicates and surpasses traditional instructor-led classes. Instructors can create courses and classes, add varied agenda items, enroll students, deliver live instruction and deliver content that includes audio, video and interactive multimedia. In combination with TestLinc, LearnLinc permits users to administer comprehensive tests, organize multiple simultaneous breakout sessions and record, edit, play back and archive entire sessions for future use.
MeetingLinc is an online collaboration software designed to facilitate the sharing of documents, PowerPoint presentations, graphics and applications between meeting participants without leaving their desks.
MeetingLinc allows business professionals, government employees and educators to communicate through interactive online meetings using Voice-over IP technology. MeetingLinc allows remote participants to give presentations, demonstrate their products and services, annotate on virtual whiteboards, edit documents simultaneously and take meeting participants on a Web tour. Like all of the Web collaboration products in the Suite, MeetingLinc includes integrated voice and video conferencing services.
ConferenceLinc is a presentation software designed to deliver the message in a one-to-many format providing professional management of Web conferencing events. ConferenceLinc manages events such as earnings announcements, press briefings, new product announcements, corporate internal mass communications and external marketing events. ConferenceLinc is built on the MeetingLinc software platform and code to combine the interactive features with an easy-to-use interface providing measurable results to presenters and participants alike. Its design includes features that take the hassle out of planning and supporting a hosted Web seminar.
ConferenceLinc includes automatic email invitations, one-click join capabilities, online confirmations, update notifications and customized attendee registration. With ConferenceLinc, presenters may not only present content, but may also gain audience feedback using real-time polling, live chat, question and answer sessions and post-event assessments. The entire presentation is recordable for viewing offline and review after the show with the recorder capturing the content and the audio, video and participant feedback.
SupportLinc is an online technical support and customer sales support software designed to give customer service organizations the ability to provide remote hands-on support for products, systems or software applications. SupportLinc manages the support call volume and enhances the effectiveness of traditional telephone-based customer support systems.
The companys Web collaboration software is sold on a perpetual license or periodic license basis. A customer may choose to acquire a one-time perpetual license (the Purchase Model) or may rent its software on a periodic basis on either a per-seat, per-month or per-minute basis (the Subscription Model).
The company has customers principally in the corporate, higher education and government sectors who use iLinc inside of their organizations for their Web conferencing needs. Its corporate customer list includes customers in financial services, such as Aetna, Allianz Life, Citigroup, Citizens Financial Group, JPMorgan Chase and St. Paul Travelers Insurance and technology companies such as EDS, Boeing, Numara Software, Qualcomm, and Sabre Holdings. Education sector customer list includes approximately 80 educational organizations, such as Benedictine University, Columbia University, Creighton University, CSU Fullerton, Kent State University, Idaho University, LSU, Marist College, University of New Hampshire, National University, Rutgers University, The State University of New York, and Tulane. Federal government clients include the states of Arizona, Louisiana, Oregon, and Utah, and the company does business with the federal government, particularly the U.S. Army, Navy, Coast Guard and the
Department of Homeland Security.
On March 15, 2010, Onstream Media Corporation announced that its Division, Infinite Conferencing, Inc. has signed an agreement with ilinc Communications, Inc. to offer Infinite clients Web-based collaboration solutions.
iLinc Communications, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ilinc Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ilinc Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ilinc Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ilinc Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ilinc Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ILINC COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ilinc Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ilinc Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ilinc Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
ilinc Communications, Inc. History
ilinc Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ilinc Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
ilinc Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ilinc Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ilinc Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ilinc Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ilinc Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ilinc Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ilinc Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ilinc Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ilinc Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ilinc Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ilinc Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ilinc Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?