- The report contains detailed information about Nascent Wine Co. Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nascent Wine Co. Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nascent Wine Co. Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nascent Wine Co. Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nascent Wine Co. Inc. business.
About Nascent Wine Co. Inc.
Nascent Wine Company, Inc. engages in the marketing and distribution of food and non-food products to customers throughout Mexico.
The company markets and distributes approximately 2,000 food and food-related products. It distributes a line of frozen foods, such as meats, fully prepared entrees and desserts, and a line of canned and dry goods, fresh meats and imported specialties. It also distributes various food-related items, such as disposable napkins, plates and cups, and has the right to distribute Miller beer in Baja California. The company sells various brands supplied to it by the manufacturers, such as Nestle, Cora, Mitsuki, Bonet, Bellissimo, and Miller Beer Company.
In addition to sales and distribution of food products, the company merchandises and promotes food and beverage products using point of purchase displays and related store merchandising techniques in approximately 240,000 retail food stores primarily in Mexico through its Grupo Sur Promociones operating unit.
The companys products include Beverages, such as bottled water, cocoa, coffee, drink mixes, energy drinks juices, soda and tea; Baking Ingredients, such as artificial sweeteners, cake mixes, canned milk, chocolate, cornmeal, donut mixes, fillings, flour, nuts, pancake mixes, powdered milk and sugar; Condiments and Dressings, such as Bar be Que sauce, ketchup, cooking wine, hot sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, olives, pickles, relish, salad dressing and vinegar; Fresh Meats, such as chicken, deli meats, ham, hot dogs, lamb, pork and sausage; Frozen Foods, such as appetizers, French fries, bakery, chicken, desserts, duck, fruits, meat, pasta products, prepared foods, seafood, snacks, specialty items, turkey, vegetables, ice cream and onion rings; and Grocery Products, such as bread and rolls, canned fish, canned fruit, canned meats, canned vegetables, cereal, cookies, crackers, dessert mixes, dry beans, extracts and flavorings, jams, jellies, mints, oil, pasta, peanut butter, portion control, prepared foods, rice, seasonings, shortening, snacks, soup, soup bases, spices, syrups, tomato products and toppings.
The company also offers Refrigerated Foods, such as butter, cheese, dressings, eggs, grated cheese, imported cheese, margarine, milk, refrigerated beverages, salads, sour cream, cheese cakes and yogurt; Specialty Foods, such as gourmet, imports and international cuisine; Disposables, such as cake boxes, cutlery, doilies, donut boxes, foam cups, foam-hinged containers, foam plates, food trays, napkins, paper bags, paper cups, paper plates, pizza boxes, placemats, plastic bags, plastic plates, straws, paper towels and wood ware; Candies, such as chocolates, hard candies and chewing gum; and Beer, including a line of Miller beers under a distribution agreement with the Miller Beer Company for Baja, California.
The company has approximately 2,300 food service customers in the U.S.A and Mexico, divided into three major categories: supermarket chains, including Calimax, Gigante, Casa Ley, Costco and Smart & Final, Wal-Mart and Sam's Club in Mexico, along with chain convenience stores, including AM/PM, OXXO, EXTRA and 240,000 mom and pop grocery stores; restaurant chains, including TGI Friday's, Applebee's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's; and traditional food service retailers, including independent restaurants, hotels, resorts, schools, and caterers.
In May 2007, the company acquired the outstanding stock of two other Mexican food distributors, Pasani S.A. de C.V. and Eco-Pak Distributing. In July 2007, it acquired Grupo Sur Promociones, a primarily Mexican merchandising and promotion company.
In October 2007, the company acquired the outstanding common stock of Comercial Targa, S.A., De C.V., a Mexican food distributor specializing in cheeses and other dairy products.
The companys competitors include Sam's Club; Costco; MS Prom; Dinamere; A&P; MAP; and Promerc.
Nascent Wine Company, Inc. was incorporated in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nascent Wine Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nascent Wine Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NASCENT WINE CO. INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Major Shareholders
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. History
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Offices and Representations
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nascent Wine Co. Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?