- The report contains detailed information about Kuzbassenergo OAO that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kuzbassenergo OAO. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kuzbassenergo OAO financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kuzbassenergo OAO competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kuzbassenergo OAO business.
About Kuzbassenergo OAO
Kuzbassenergo OAO engages in the production and sale of electric and thermal energy, and supplies heat. The company is an integral part of the power pool system of Russia and an entity of the electric power wholesale market.
The company incorporates six power stations in Kemerovo region with an installed capacity of 3,615 MW and three power stations in Altay krai with a capacity of 785.2 MW. The installed electrical capacity of the company is 4.4 thousand MW and the installed heat capacity is 8.74 thousand Gcal/hour.
The group of companies of Kuzbassenergo OAO includes 6 subsidiary and dependent companies the objects of activity of which are: transmission of electrical energy; repair and civil works and services; motor transportation services; and medical services.
The company produces thermal energy in Kuzbass region and Altay krai. The sources of thermal energy of OAO Kuzbassenergo are located in the cities of Kuzbass region and Altay krai: Kemerovo, Novokuznetsk, Barnaul, as well as settlement of Inskoy of the city of Belovo and settlement Myski, in the markets of which the produced thermal energy is sold.
The companys share in production of thermal energy in the city of Kemerovo is 90 percent, in the city of Novokuznetsk is 49 percent, and in the city of Barnaul is 88 percent.
The company competitors include: TGC-11, operating in the territory of Omsk and Tomsk regions; TGC-13, operating in the territory of Krasnoyarsk region and the Republic of Khakassia; TGC-14, operating in the territory of Chita region and the Republic of Buryatiya; Haranorskaya and Gusinoozerskaya SDPSs (WGC-3); Krasnoyarskaya SDPS-2 (WGC-6); Berezovskaya SDPS (WGC-4); OAO Fourth Generating Company of the Wholesale Electric Power Market; OAO Sixth Generating Company of the Wholesale Electric Power Market; and OAO South Kuzbass SDPS.
Kuzbassenergo OAO was founded in 1943.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUZBASSENERGO OAO COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUZBASSENERGO OAO BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUZBASSENERGO OAO SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUZBASSENERGO OAO FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUZBASSENERGO OAO COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kuzbassenergo OAO Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kuzbassenergo OAO and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kuzbassenergo OAO and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kuzbassenergo OAO Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kuzbassenergo OAO Industry Position Analysis
6. KUZBASSENERGO OAO NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUZBASSENERGO OAO EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUZBASSENERGO OAO ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUZBASSENERGO OAO IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUZBASSENERGO OAO PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUZBASSENERGO OAO VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kuzbassenergo OAO Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kuzbassenergo OAO Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kuzbassenergo OAO Major Shareholders
Kuzbassenergo OAO History
Kuzbassenergo OAO Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kuzbassenergo OAO Offices and Representations
Kuzbassenergo OAO SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kuzbassenergo OAO Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kuzbassenergo OAO Capital Market Snapshot
Kuzbassenergo OAO Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Kuzbassenergo OAO Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kuzbassenergo OAO Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kuzbassenergo OAO Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kuzbassenergo OAO 1-year Stock Charts
Kuzbassenergo OAO 5-year Stock Charts
Kuzbassenergo OAO vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kuzbassenergo OAO vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kuzbassenergo OAO Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?