- The report contains detailed information about Iron Mountain Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Iron Mountain Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Iron Mountain Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Iron Mountain Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Iron Mountain Inc. business.
About Iron Mountain Inc.
Iron Mountain Incorporated operates as an information management services company. The company offers comprehensive records management services, data protection & recovery services and information destruction services.
The company serves approximately 140,000 corporate clients throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has a customer base comprised of commercial, legal, banking, healthcare, accounting, insurance, entertainment and government organizations. As of December 31, 2009, it provided services in 38 countries on five continents.
The companys information management services are divided into three categories: records management services, data protection & recovery services, and information destruction services. It offers both physical services and technology solutions in the records management and data protection & recovery categories. The company offers physical services in the information destruction services category.
Records Management services: Digital archiving services focus on archiving digital information with long-term preservation requirements. These services represent the digital analogy to physical records management services. Digital records include e-mail, e-statements, images, electronic documents retained for legal or compliance purposes, and other data documenting business transactions.
The focus of DMS business is to develop, implement and support document management solutions for the lifecycle of customers' information. DMS complements physical and digital service offerings.
The company offers records management services that have been modified for specific industries such as health care, or to address the needs of customers with specific needs based on the critical nature of their records. Healthcare information services include the handling, storage, filing, processing, and retrieval of medical records used by hospitals, private practitioners, and other medical institutions. Healthcare information services also include recurring project work and ancillary services. Recurring project work involves the on-site removal of aged patient files and related computerized file indexing. Ancillary healthcare information services include release of information (medical record copying and delivery), temporary staffing, contract coding, facilities management and imaging.
Discovery Services comprise solutions designed to address the legal discovery and corporate governance needs of customers. Those services and solutions allow customers to collect, prepare, process, review, and produce data that exist in either paper or digital form in response to internal investigations, litigation or regulatory requests.
Electronic discovery is the component of legal discovery involving information that is converted into digital data or collected and processed in that form. eDiscovery services, principally embodied by the Stratify Legal Discovery application, help customers identify, organize, analyze, and review particularly relevant or responsive information from within the universe of electronic data generated during the normal course of their business.
The company offers a variety of additional services which customers request or contract for on an individual basis. These services include conducting records inventories, packing records into cartons or other containers, and creating computerized indices of files and individual documents. The company also provides services for the management of active records programs. It offers services, which include document and file processing and storage, both off-site at own facilities and by supplying personnel to perform management functions on-site at the customer's premises.
Other complementary lines of business that the company operates include fulfillment services and professional consulting services. Fulfillment services are performed by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services, Inc. (IMFS). IMFS stores customer marketing literature and delivers this material to sales offices, trade shows and prospective customers' locations based on current and prospective customer orders. In a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Iron Mountain Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Iron Mountain Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Iron Mountain Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Iron Mountain Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Iron Mountain Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IRON MOUNTAIN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Iron Mountain Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Iron Mountain Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Iron Mountain Inc. Major Shareholders
Iron Mountain Inc. History
Iron Mountain Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Iron Mountain Inc. Offices and Representations
Iron Mountain Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Iron Mountain Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Iron Mountain Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Iron Mountain Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Iron Mountain Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Iron Mountain Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Iron Mountain Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Iron Mountain Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Iron Mountain Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Iron Mountain Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Iron Mountain Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Iron Mountain Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?