- The report contains detailed information about Hyflux Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hyflux Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hyflux Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hyflux Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hyflux Ltd. business.
About Hyflux Ltd.
Hyflux Ltd. operates as an investment holding company. The principal activities of its subsidiaries comprise the following:
Water: Seawater desalination, raw water purification, wastewater cleaning, water recycling, water reclamation and ultra pure water production for municipal and industrial clients, as well as home consumer filtration and purification products; and design, build, and sale of water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, and water recycling plants under concession arrangements.
Renewable Resources Management: Development of membrane applications in resource recovery, waste recycling and energy reclamation, including applications, such as used oil recovery and recycling; development and commercialization of specialty materials, such as L-lactic acid from natural renewable resources; and separation, concentration, and purification treatments for manufacturing process streams.
Membrane Products and Applications
Kristal Polymer Hollow Fibre Membrane
Kristal polymeric hollow fibre membrane is designed and developed by the company using proprietary membrane technology. It is used in the treatment of aqua-based industrial waste stream, water purification, wastewater recycling, and seawater desalination pretreatment.
FerroCep Stainless Steel Tubular Membrane
Hyfluxs FerroCep handles difficult industrial streams with high viscosity and solid contents under extreme conditions. It is used for fermentation broths like amino acids, antibiotics, vitamins and clarification. This inert and durable inorganic membrane can withstand elevated temperatures and pressures, concentrated solvents, or extreme pH conditions.
InoCep Ceramic Hollow Fibre Membrane
The InoCep membrane tolerates high temperatures and extreme pH conditions, as well as high solidscontent. It is used for waste/wastewater treatment and can be used to resolve separation bottlenecks in a range of industries, such as the metal/steel mill, chemical process, food & beverage, and biopharmaceutical industries.
Hollow Fibre Membrane
This membrane is used for microfiltration. It combines higher particle retention with higher flux. The PoroCep membrane includes chemical compatibility, pH range, thermal stability, and mechanical strength. The PoroCep membrane is used for pre-filtration in a variety of industrial water, wastewater, and chemical treatment operations.
Hyflux Advanced Membrane System (HAMS)
The companys proprietary Hyflux Advanced Membrane System (HAMS) has been developed as a green solution to recover base oil from used oil. It reduces energy consumption during the recycling of used oil into high-grade commercial base oil.
Palm Oil Membrane System (POMS)
The company offers a membrane system for palm oil clarification. The Palm Oil Membrane System (POMS) is a palm oil processing system that steps up crude palm oil recovery and reduces wastewater discharge.
The company, besides serving municipal and industrial clients, also incorporates both proprietary and licensed technologies into its suite of consumer products. This ranges from the air-to-water machine that converts moisture to pure water for indoor use, to contemporary water filtration appliances for home and office use, as well as portable outdoor devices suitable for adventure, emergency, and military use.
The company has also set up a joint R&D centre with Marmon Water LLC, a manufacturer of residential and commercial water treatment systems. This joint venture would develop new water treatment and filtration products for the Asian market.
The company has partnerships for seawater desalination projects in Algeria. The partnership includes a 15% equity partnership with KLSE-listed Malakoff Berhad and the Algeria Energy Company (AEC), the government company involved in handling the power and water privatization exercise in Algeria.
Hyflux Ltd. was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HYFLUX LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HYFLUX LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HYFLUX LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HYFLUX LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HYFLUX LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hyflux Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hyflux Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hyflux Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hyflux Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hyflux Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HYFLUX LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HYFLUX LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HYFLUX LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HYFLUX LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HYFLUX LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HYFLUX LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hyflux Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hyflux Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hyflux Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hyflux Ltd. History
Hyflux Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hyflux Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hyflux Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hyflux Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hyflux Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hyflux Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Hyflux Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hyflux Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hyflux Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hyflux Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hyflux Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hyflux Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hyflux Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hyflux Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?