- The report contains detailed information about Hire International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hire International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hire International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hire International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hire International, Inc. business.
About Hire International, Inc.
Talent Alliance, Inc. provides human resource and talent management solutions in the United States and the Peoples Republic of China. The company has operations in Texas, Shanghai China, Florida, and California.
The company primarily offers contingent staffing services, permanent placement recruiting, military transition recruiting, technology outsourcing, employee leasing and benefits management, and proprietary technology solutions.
Employee Leasing and Benefits Management
The company employee leasing and benefits management business is centered on the concept of driving HR costs down for employers. It manages payroll processing, employee benefits, employer tax and federal tax filings, and offers insurance coverage via its group policies. The payroll administration services include record keeping, making payroll tax deposits, reporting payroll taxes, and related matters.
Contingent Staffing Services
The companys contingent staffing services business provides temporary or permanent workers to businesses worldwide. Its staffing services generally hire the employee full time and then lease them out to client companies for an increased margin of profit. The company provides the services to companies in the manufacturing, technology, offshore development centers, finance, and accounting fields.
Military Transition Job Placement
Military transition job placement services are provided through the companys wholly owned subsidiary Soar Consulting, Inc., which engages in military transition jobs, matching transitioning junior military officers (JMOs) and enlisted leaders and technicians with some of America's top companies interested in recruiting candidates with developmental potential. It also provides unique Focused Hiring Events whereby candidates are brought to clients facilities for on-site interviews and location tours.
Permanent Placement Recruiting
Permanent Placement Recruiting provides screened candidates for the open positions of its clients.
The company developed various proprietary software applications, primarily for deployment in the Peoples Republic of China.
Vendor Management System: This provides order distribution, consolidated billing and expense tracking, and customizable and standard KPI reporting.
Talent Alliance Talent Exchange: This allows employers to post job requirement and statistics, and allows qualified recruiters to post applicants, employers to schedule interviews, and make hires directly through the Web site.
Talent Alliance, Inc. was founded in 1996. The company was formerly known as Computer Engineering Organization, Inc. and changed its name to Talent Alliance, Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hire International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hire International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hire International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hire International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hire International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HIRE INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hire International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hire International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hire International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Hire International, Inc. History
Hire International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hire International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Hire International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hire International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hire International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hire International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Hire International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hire International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hire International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hire International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hire International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hire International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hire International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hire International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?