- The report contains detailed information about Fullnet Communications Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fullnet Communications Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fullnet Communications Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fullnet Communications Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fullnet Communications Inc. business.
About Fullnet Communications Inc.
Fullnet Communications, Inc. provides integrated communications services. The company offers communications and Internet connectivity to individuals, businesses, organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies.
Through its subsidiaries, the company provides Internet access, Web hosting, equipment co-location, and traditional telephone services. The company markets its carrier neutral co-location solutions in its network operations center to other competitive local exchange carriers, Internet service providers, and Web-hosting companies.
Through FullTel, the companys wholly owned subsidiary, the company is a fully licensed competitive local exchange carrier or CLEC in Oklahoma. FullTel activates local access telephone numbers for the cities in which it markets, sells, and operates its retail FullNet Internet service provider brand, wholesale dial-up Internet service; business-to-business network design, connectivity, domain and Web hosting businesses; and traditional telephone services. The company offers the following two types of Internet connections:
This method of service connects the user to the Internet through the use of a modem and standard telephone line. FullNet users can connect via dial-up at speeds up to 56 Kbps. The company supports these users through the use of modem banks located in its facility in Oklahoma City that send data through a router and out to the Internet. The company supports the higher speed 56K, V.92 MOH and Integrated Services Digital Network connections with digital modems.
Leased Line Connections
The company has the capacity to sell a leased line connection to users. This method of connection gives the user a full-time high-speed (up to 1.5 mbps) connection to the Internet. Its dial-up access supports all major platforms and operating systems, including MS Windows, UNIX(R), Mac OS, OS/2 and LINUX. This allows access to all Internet applications, including the World Wide Web, email, and news and file transfer protocol.
The company is a fully licensed competitive local exchange carrier or CLEC in Oklahoma. It offers certain local Internet access for dial-up services in most of Oklahoma. As of December 31, 2009, FullTel provided the company with local telephone access in approximately 232 cities.
Sales and Marketing
The company focuses on marketing its services to two market segments: enterprises (primarily small and medium size businesses) and consumers.
Internet Service Providers: The companys competitors include other Internet service providers with a significant national presence that focuses on business customers, including Cox Communications and AT&T.
Fullnet Communications, Inc. was founded in 1995. The company was formerly known as CEN-COM of Oklahoma, Inc. and changed its name to FullNet Communications, Inc. in December 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fullnet Communications Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fullnet Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fullnet Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fullnet Communications Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fullnet Communications Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FULLNET COMMUNICATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fullnet Communications Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fullnet Communications Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fullnet Communications Inc. Major Shareholders
Fullnet Communications Inc. History
Fullnet Communications Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fullnet Communications Inc. Offices and Representations
Fullnet Communications Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fullnet Communications Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fullnet Communications Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fullnet Communications Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Fullnet Communications Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fullnet Communications Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fullnet Communications Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fullnet Communications Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fullnet Communications Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fullnet Communications Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fullnet Communications Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fullnet Communications Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?