- The report contains detailed information about FTI Consulting, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FTI Consulting, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FTI Consulting, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FTI Consulting, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FTI Consulting, Inc. business.
About FTI Consulting, Inc.
FTI Consulting, Inc. operates as a business advisory company worldwide. The company assists clients in addressing a range of business challenges, such as restructuring (including bankruptcy), financing and credit issues and indebtedness, interim business management, forensic accounting and litigation services, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), antitrust and competition matters, electronic discovery, management and retrieval of electronically stored information, reputation management and strategic communications.
The company also provides services to help its clients to take advantage of economic, regulatory, financial and other business opportunities. It has expertise in specialized industries, including real estate and construction, automotive, telecommunications, healthcare, energy and utilities, chemicals, banking, insurance, pharmaceuticals, retail, information technology and communications, and media and entertainment. Its professionals include individuals who are recognized as experts in their respective fields.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had operations across 35 U.S. cities and 21 foreign countries, including the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Russia, Australia, China (including Hong Kong), Japan, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Panama, Mexico, Canada, and the British Virgin Islands.
The companys segments include Corporate Finance/Restructuring; Forensic and Litigation Consulting; Economic Consulting; Technology; and Strategic Communications.
Corporate Finance/Restructuring segment focuses on strategic, operational, financial and capital needs of businesses worldwide. It address the range of financial and transactional challenges facing its clients, which include companies, boards of directors, private equity sponsors, banks, lenders and other financing sources and creditor groups, as well as other parties-in-interest. The company advises on a range of areas, including restructuring (including bankruptcy), financings, claims management, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), post-acquisition integration, valuations, tax issues and performance improvement. It also provides expert witness testimony, bankruptcy and insolvency litigation support and trustee and examiner services. The company has particular expertise in the automotive, chemicals, communications, media and entertainment, energy and utilities, healthcare, real estate and financial services, and retail industries.
Turnaround and Restructuring Services: The company provides advisory services to debtors, creditors and other stakeholders of companies confronting liquidity problems, excessive leverage, underperformance, over-expansion or other business or financial issues. The company leads and manages the financial aspects of in-court restructuring processes by offering services that help its clients assess the impact of a bankruptcy filing on their financial condition and operations. It assists its clients in planning for a smooth transition into and out of bankruptcy, facilitating sales of assets and arranging debtor-in-possession financing. The company also performs due diligence reviews, financial statements and cash flow and EBITDA analyses, recommend credit alternatives, assist in determining optimal capital structure, monitor portfolios of assets, assess collateral and provide crisis credit and securitized transaction assistance.
Interim Management Services: Through FTI Palladium Partners, the company provides interim management services to companies in crisis. Its professionals can fill the roles of chief executive officer, chief financial officer, chief operating officer, chief restructuring officer and other key management positions to improve viability, stabilize financial position and protect enterprise value, resolve regulatory compliance issues, establish credibility with stakeholders and drive long-term positive change.
Equity Sponsor Services: The companys services include providing professionals to enhance management by supplementing the existing management team with turnaround specialists
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FTI CONSULTING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FTI CONSULTING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FTI CONSULTING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FTI CONSULTING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FTI CONSULTING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FTI Consulting, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FTI Consulting, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FTI Consulting, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FTI Consulting, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FTI Consulting, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FTI CONSULTING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FTI CONSULTING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FTI CONSULTING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FTI CONSULTING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FTI CONSULTING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FTI CONSULTING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FTI Consulting, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FTI Consulting, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FTI Consulting, Inc. Major Shareholders
FTI Consulting, Inc. History
FTI Consulting, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FTI Consulting, Inc. Offices and Representations
FTI Consulting, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FTI Consulting, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FTI Consulting, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
FTI Consulting, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
FTI Consulting, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FTI Consulting, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FTI Consulting, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FTI Consulting, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
FTI Consulting, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
FTI Consulting, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FTI Consulting, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FTI Consulting, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?