- The report contains detailed information about Fortress International Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fortress International Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fortress International Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fortress International Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fortress International Group, Inc. business.
About Fortress International Group, Inc.
Fortress International Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in consulting, planning, designing, building, and maintaining facilities, such as data centers, trading floors, call centers, network operation centers, communication facilities, laboratories, and secure bunkers.
The company offers services for electrical, mechanical, telecommunications, security, fire protection and building automation systems that are critical to the mission-critical facilities lifeblood.
The companys services include technology consulting, engineering and design management, construction management, system installations, operations management, and facilities management and maintenance. It provides its services to both government and private sector customers.
Energy and Green Solutions: The company developed services that identify energy savings for the customer on both the supply side from utility sources and demand side in terms of consumption of an existing data center.
Supply side services include utility rate analysis in deregulated areas; obtaining energy certificates and carbon offset certificates for capital expenditures on both renewable energy based initiatives, as well as replacement initiatives; and participation in demand response programs.
Demand side initiatives include energy audits; facility consolidation; and performance based contracting initiatives that create capital from energy savings on replacement projects.
IT Solutions: These services are partially performed by its staff and done in conjunction with its teaming partners and include data center strategic planning; data center optimization; virtualization and consolidation of servers and storage devices; and data center relocation planning and implementation.
Real Estate Solutions: These services include assisting customers with disposal and acquisition of mission-critical assets; site assessments, evaluation and selection; conceptual design and in depth budget and cost analysis; financial modeling and market research; utility assessment; telecommunication service assessment; cost and payback analysis; and phased investment strategy for development of speculative space.
Capital solutions: These services include finding sale and lease back alternatives for its customers; matching customers up with leasing partners to finance equipment purchases; finding equity partners for its customers developing speculative projects; and performance contract financing for gy related capital projects.
Design and Engineering/Planning and Programming: This phase represents the initiation of project development and typically includes establishing project goals and a preliminary budget and schedules, setting technical parameters and requirements, and determining project team members and the overall level of effort required of the team.
Design and engineering service offerings typically include critical power and mechanical load calculations, schematic design of electrical, mechanical, communications, fire protection and security systems, mechanical design and engineering, high and medium voltage electrical design and engineering, communications and security systems design and engineering, physical vulnerability assessments, force protection design and bomb blast analyses, fire protection system design and engineering, facility systems equipment selection, and facility commissioning and testing.
Activities during this phase include detailed preparations required for a successful construction process. Work performed during the construction management phase includes project management, value engineering and design management, bid negotiation, subcontractor pre-qualification and negotiation, long-lead equipment procurement, issuance of equipment and construction contracts, and refinement of project budget and schedule. The companys project managers supervise work by project team members, including architecture and construction, electric power systems, heat rejection and cooling, energy management and controls, cooling tower systems, security systems, voice, data and network cabling, fire and life safety systems, and process piping and plumbing systems.
Facilities Maintenance and Service: Typical services during the facilities maintenance and service phase include overall management of facility maintenance program, on-site staffing of technical engineering positions (electricians, HVAC mechanics, control technicians and voice/data technicians), and management of non-technical subcontracted services (security, landscaping, janitorial, pest control, snow removal, carpentry, painting and general maintenance services).
The company's customers include the United States government and homeland defense agencies and private sector businesses that in some cases are the end user of the facility or in other cases are providing a facility to a government end user.
The company competes with Washington Group International, Inc. (a division of URS Corporation), Dycom Industries, Inc., Mastec Inc., Hill International Inc., Hewlett Packard Company, Holder Construction Company, Nova Construction, Syska Hennesey, Whiting Turner, and Clark Construction.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fortress International Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fortress International Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fortress International Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fortress International Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fortress International Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORTRESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fortress International Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fortress International Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fortress International Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Fortress International Group, Inc. History
Fortress International Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fortress International Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Fortress International Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fortress International Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fortress International Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fortress International Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Fortress International Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fortress International Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fortress International Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fortress International Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fortress International Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fortress International Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fortress International Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fortress International Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?