- The report contains detailed information about Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Consolidated Water Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. business.
About Consolidated Water Co. Ltd.
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. develops and operates seawater desalination plants and water distribution systems in areas where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the company operates 16 reverse osmosis desalination plants and provides services to its customers in the Cayman Islands, the Bahamas, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, and Bermuda:
Cayman Water Company Limited (Cayman Water): Cayman Water operates under a retail license granted by the Cayman Islands government to provide water to customers with in a prescribed service area on Grand Cayman that includes the Seven Mile Beach and West Bay areas in the Cayman Islands. Cayman Water owns and operates four desalination plants on Grand Cayman.
Ocean Conversion (Cayman) Limited (OC-Cayman): OC-Cayman provides bulk water under various licenses and agreements to the Water Authority-Cayman, a government-owned utility and regulatory agency, which distributes the water to properties located outside its exclusive retail license service area in Grand Cayman. OC-Cayman operates three desalination plants owned by the Water Authority-Cayman.
Consolidated Water (Bahamas) Limited (CW-Bahamas): The company owns a 90.9% equity interest in CW-Bahamas, which provides bulk water under long-term contracts to the Water and Sewerage Corporation of The Bahamas, a government agency.
Consolidated Water (Belize) Limited (CW-Belize): The company owns CW-Belize, which has an exclusive contract to provide bulk water to Belize Water Services Ltd., a water distributor that serves residential, commercial and tourist properties in Ambergris Caye, Belize.
Aquilex, Inc: Aquilex, Inc., a United States company, provides financial, engineering and supply chain management support services to its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Ocean Conversion (BVI) Ltd. (OC-BVI): The company owns 50% interest in OC-BVI, a British Virgin Islands company, which sells bulk water on a month-to-month basis to the Government of The British Virgin Islands Water and Sewage Department.
DesalCo Limited (DesalCo): The company acquired DesalCo, a Cayman Islands company, which provides management, engineering and construction services for desalination projects.
Consolidated Water (Bermuda) Limited (CW-Bermuda): Consolidated Water (Bermuda) Limited (CW-Bermuda) entered into a design, build and sale agreement with the Government of Bermuda for a desalination plant to be built in two phases at Tynes Bay along the northern coast of Bermuda.
The companys segments include Retail Water Operations, Bulk Water Operations, and Services Operations.
Retail Water Operations
This segment supplies water to end-users, including residential, commercial and government customers. It sells water through its retail operations to various residential and commercial customers through its wholly owned subsidiary Cayman Water, which operates under a license issued to it by the Cayman Islands government. Pursuant to the license, the company has the right to produce potable water and distribute it by pipeline to its licensed service area, which consists of the Seven Mile Beach and West Bay areas of Grand Cayman, two of the three most populated areas in the Cayman Islands.
Customers: The company enters into standard contracts with hotels, condominiums and other properties located in its existing licensed area to provide potable water. In the Seven Mile Beach area, its primary customers are the hotels and condominium complexes that serve the tourist industry. In the West Bay area, its primary customers are residential homes.
Bulk Water Operations
This segment serves customers in the Cayman Islands, Belize, the British Virgin Islands and The Bahamas.
Bulk Water Operations in the Cayman Islands
The company sells bulk water in the Cayman Islands through its wholly-owned subsidiary OC-Cayman. The company operates four reverse osmosis seawater conversion plants in Grand Cayman that are owned by the Water Authority-Cayman: the Red Gate Road, Lower Valley, North Sound and North Side Water Works plants. The plants that t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CAYMAN ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONSOLIDATED WATER CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. History
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?