- The report contains detailed information about Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo business.
About Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo distributes piped natural gas primarily to the residential customers in Brazil. The company also offers its services to the industrial, commercial, automotive, thermal-power generation, and co-generation consumers. Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo provides its services in approximately 177 municipalities of the Sao Paulo metropolitan region, Campinas administrative region, Santos, and the Paraiba Valley. It operates a network of approximately 6,200 kilometers of pipelines and serves a customer base of approximately 879,000 customers. Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo was formerly known as Companhia Paulista de Serviços de Gás and changed its name to Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo in 1974. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo operates as a subsidiary of Integral Investments BV.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPANHIA DE GAS DE SAO PAULO VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Major Shareholders
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo History
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Offices and Representations
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Capital Market Snapshot
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo 1-year Stock Charts
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo 5-year Stock Charts
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Companhia de Gas de Sao Paulo Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?