ATA, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about ATA, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ATA, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ATA, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ATA, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ATA, Inc. business.
About ATA, Inc.
ATA Inc. provides computer-based testing services in China. The company offers services for the creation and delivery of computer-based tests utilizing its nation-wide test delivery platform, proprietary testing technologies and provides testing services in China.
The companys computer-based testing services are used for professional licensure and certification tests in various industries, including IT services, banking, securities, teaching, and insurance.
The companys proprietary computer-based testing technologies include its E-testing platform for delivering computer-based tests and its content creation and management technologies. Its E-testing platform consists of a set of self-developed tools and applications for facilitating the computer-based testing process, and is capable of handling large-scale tests and transmitting, processing and storing large amounts of data.
The companys self-developed test content creation and management technologies include its Dynamic Simulation Technology. It also has developed content creation technologies for the conversion of paper-based tests into computer-based formats. The company also offers targeted test preparation and training solutions for certain professional licensure and certification tests in the securities and teaching industries.
Test Delivery Platform and Technologies
The company offers its clients a platform and suite of technologies for the development and delivery of computer-based tests. Its E-testing platform integrates various aspects of the test delivery process for computer-based tests, from test form compilation to test scoring and results analysis. It also offers its clients technologies and software applications for the creation of computer-based tests, including performance-based tests.
The companys E-testing platform incorporates various technologies and protocols. Its E-testing platform consists of a set of tools and applications for facilitating the computer-based testing process, including a network sub-system for managing and transferring test content, test taker information and test results data. The companys E-testing platform software applications are designed to handle large-scale testing environments and are capable of transmitting, receiving, processing and storing information in a short time span. The company has the capability to deliver approximately 1,000,000 tests per day using its 30 servers. It upgrades its equipment and software applications to handle increasing testing volume as required.
ATA Authorized Test Center Network
The company has established a network of authorized test centers across China and in Hong Kong, which it refers to as its ATA authorized test centers. As of March 31, 2010, the company had contractual relationships with 1,988 ATA authorized test centers, of which 1,400 had hosted tests delivered through its testing platform.
The companys ATA authorized test centers are divided into general test centers, which offer a range of tests and have the right to use its ATA brand name and logo, and special test centers, such as Microsoft Learning Centers, with which it enters into contracts to carry out specific tests for specific test sponsor clients.
Test Content Creation and Management Technologies
The company offers its clients technologies and software applications for the creation of computer-based tests, including performance-based tests. Its Dynamic Simulation Technology is a performance-based testing technology that provides the format for creating, illustrating, running and scoring tests in a virtual computer environment that simulates the operating environment and functions of the software applications being tested without requiring the installation or use of those applications.
The company also has developed two non-simulation testing technologies: Real Environment Technology and ATA Markup Language. Its Real Environment Technology is used for creating, illustrating and running performance-based tests and learning exercises that operate with in the actual operating system or software application being tested. The company also has developed its ATA M
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ATA, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ATA, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ATA, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ATA, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ATA, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. ATA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
ATA, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ATA, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ATA, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ATA, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ATA, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ATA, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
ATA, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ATA, Inc. Key Executives
ATA, Inc. Major Shareholders
ATA, Inc. History
ATA, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ATA, Inc. Offices and Representations
ATA, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ATA, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ATA, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ATA, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
ATA, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ATA, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?