- The report contains detailed information about Aqua Society Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aqua Society Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aqua Society Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aqua Society Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aqua Society Inc. business.
About Aqua Society Inc.
Aqua Society, Inc. engages in the design and development of applied technologies. The company operates a wholly owned subsidiary, Aqua Society GmbH.
The company provides consulting services, in the areas of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, water purification, waste water treatment, and, its business segment, energy (collectively, the Aqua Business). The three Aqua Technologies have been used to develop the AquaMission, ThermoMobil, and waste heat power generator products.
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC&R)
HVAC&R department operates in R&D, construction, maintenance and the optimization of large-scale refrigeration plants for use in major industrial projects such as mining and tunnel construction. HVAC&R solutions for industrial system and can advise and guide clients on all of their needs, including the evaluation or improvement of existing facilities, the sourcing and supply of HVAC&R equipment and the construction and maintenance of HVAC&R facilities.
The company, in addition to providing consulting services in this area, has also developed ThermoMobil product. The ThermoMobil is a multi-purpose, self-contained, mobile refrigeration and/or heating unit designed to be loaded and transported onto a variety of large or small transport vehicles. The product is designed to allow users to convert ordinary transportation vehicles into refrigerated and/or heated transports. The refrigeration/heating unit itself can be loaded or unloaded from the transport vehicle and is capable of utilizing either 12 volt (automobile) or 230 volt (household) electricity to power its refrigeration/heating systems. This allows users to load and unload cargo without interrupting the refrigeration or heating chain.
Water Production and Purification
The company designs, constructs, and maintains various water purification, water recycling and waste water treatment plants for research and development facilities of different German universities, as well as for industrial production plants, hospitals and military institutions in different parts of the world. The company uses membrane and vacuum technologies to design, construct and maintain water purification, water recycling and waste water treatment systems.
The company, in addition to providing services in the areas of water purification and water treatment, has developed a water production unit that is called the AquaMission. The AquaMission utilizes a patented process to extract water from ambient air. The company has built and tested prototypes of various sizes for the AquaMission.
The company has developed a product, known as the EnergyMission or Yellow Box that is capable of converting waste heat at temperatures as low as 100°C (212°F) into usable electricity. Originally developed as a means of optimizing the performance of cooling systems, the company has adapted this technology for use with refrigeration and air conditioning units as well as for use with its AquaMission and ThermoMobil products.
The company, as of April 2006, announced that it has formed a joint venture, TMR GmbH, with Loick AG and ODAS OHG, a company based in Dorsten, Germany, that supplies plant based biomass raw materials. In December 2006, the company sold its interest in the joint venture to Loick AG and ODAS OHG.
The company, as of June 2006, sold 13.1% interest in UFI-TEC GmbH. As a result the company owns 19.9% of UFI-TEC. In September 30, 2006, the company entered into a patent license agreement with Ecoenergy Patent GmbH, Under which it obtained rights to manufacture, use and distribute products based on certain patent pending technologies.
Aqua Society, Inc. was incorporated in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AQUA SOCIETY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AQUA SOCIETY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AQUA SOCIETY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AQUA SOCIETY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AQUA SOCIETY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aqua Society Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aqua Society Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aqua Society Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aqua Society Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aqua Society Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AQUA SOCIETY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AQUA SOCIETY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AQUA SOCIETY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AQUA SOCIETY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AQUA SOCIETY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AQUA SOCIETY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aqua Society Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aqua Society Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aqua Society Inc. Major Shareholders
Aqua Society Inc. History
Aqua Society Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aqua Society Inc. Offices and Representations
Aqua Society Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aqua Society Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aqua Society Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aqua Society Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Aqua Society Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aqua Society Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aqua Society Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aqua Society Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aqua Society Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aqua Society Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aqua Society Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aqua Society Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?