- The report contains detailed information about Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. business.
About Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc.
American Safety Razor Co., (the company) was established in 1875. The Company together with its subsidiaries is a manufacturer of high-quality private label and value brand consumer products.
The company conducts its business operations in three product segments: Razors and Blades; Cotton and Foot Care; and Custom Bar Soap. Within the Razors and Blades segment the company offers three product lines: Consumer Shaving Razors and Blades; Blades and Bladed Hand Tools; and Specialty Industrial and Medical Blades.
Consumer Shaving Razors and Blades: The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of shaving razors and blades, including single-edge, double-edge and injector blades, twin-blade fixed and pivoting head cartridges, moving-blade cartridges, three-blade cartridges, disposables, single-edge razors, women's shaving razors and special-purpose shaving blades. The company provides both total shaving systems and components which can be used alone or with most other nationally recognized premium brands.
Blades and Bladed Hand Tools: The company designs, manufactures and markets replacement blades and bladed hand tools, such as single- edge blades, utility blades and knives, carpet blades and knives and paint scrapers primarily under Personna®, American Line and Ardell brand names.
Specialty Industrial and Medical Blades: The company designs, manufactures and markets disposable blades for both the industrial and medical markets. The companys products are specially designed for niche industrial applications. These specialty industrial blades perform many of the cutting, slicing or chopping functions involved in manufacturing processes employed by a variety of industries including food processing, fiber cutting and automotive. The company manufactures and markets carbon and stainless-steel surgical blades, disposable scalpels and surgical prep blades for the U.S. health care markets under the Personna® brand name.
Cotton and Foot Care: The company manufactures and distributes cotton swabs, cotton balls and puffs and cotton cosmetic pads. In addition, the company also manufactures cotton roll, foot care products and pocket tissue. All of these products are sold under Personna®, Megas®, ACCO®, Cottonettes® and Crystal® rands.
Custom Bar Soap: The company manufactures custom-designed and formulated bar soap for sale to a broad variety of pharmaceutical, skin care and department store customers, primarily under such customers' own brand names.
The companys major competitors in the shaving razor and blade market are Gillette, the Schick Division of Pfizer and Societe Bic, S.A. In the blades and bladed hand tools and specialty industrial blades markets, the companys major competitors are I.B.U. and U.S. Blades. In cotton swabs, cotton balls, puffs, cotton cosmetic pads, pharmaceutical and beauty coils and foot care products, the companys major competitors are Chesebrough-Pond's, Johnson & Johnson and Dr. Scholl's.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AQUA-PURE VENTURES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Major Shareholders
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. History
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Offices and Representations
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aqua-Pure Ventures Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?