- The report contains detailed information about Aptech Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aptech Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aptech Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aptech Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aptech Ltd. business.
About Aptech Ltd.
Aptech Limited, a retail and corporate training solutions company provides education and training services to individuals and institutions worldwide.
The company operates in two segments, Retail and Non-Retail.
The Retail segment includes Aptech Computer Education (ACE), ARENA, NPOWER, and Avalon.
Aptech Computer Education (ACE): ACE offers IT education, such as ACCP (Aptech certified computer professional). In 2008, the company launched 37 new centres in India. The company has also launched courses for engineering students called 'Aptech for Engineers'.
Arena: Arena engages in the animation and multimedia education by offering career courses for students, professionals, and entrepreneurs. In 2008, 18 new centres were launched. Arena would also offer a B.Sc. Degree in Multimedia and Animation, in collaboration with the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MS University).
N-Power: N-Power is the hardware and networking training brand of the company. N-Power offers courses created by companies, such as Microsoft and Cisco through 38 domestic and one international centre. In 2008, 11 new domestic centres commenced operations. N-Power has tied up with Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) to offer a three year B.Sc. Degree in Hardware, Networking, and Digital Communication (HNDC); and a one year Diploma in Hardware and Networking. In 2008, N-Power also launched the NPower Certified Enterprise Systems Engineer (NCESE) programme in collaboration with CompTIAfor Class 12 pass students.
Avalon: Avalon Aviation Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. It offers Karnataka State Open University approved diploma programmes for cabin crew and ground staff training for the aviation industry. In 2008, there were franchisee sign ups of 39. It also operates in the hospitality and travel and tourism training segment. In the hospitality training segment, the company has an alliance with Scottish College International which is a consortium of Pert College, Adam Smith & Eddenburg College for Higher National Diploma (HND) in Hospitality Management. The company also offers a two year Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in collaboration with Vinayaka Missions University (VMU). It has also joined with Thomas Cook to offer a one year Diploma in Travel and Tourism.
International Retail (excluding china): As of December 31, 2008, the company had 152 international centres in operation with 108 ACE centres, 43 Arena centres, and 1 N-Power centre. New centres commenced operations in Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Ghana, Slovakia, and Vietnam.
In April 2009, the company entered into a joint venture agreement with its business partners in Brazil for setting up the business of imparting education and training in information technology under the know-how of ACE.
The Non-retail (institutional) segment includes Training Solutions, government projects, Learning Services, and ATTEST.
ATTEST: ATTEST is the testing and certification brand of the company.
Training solutions: The companys Training Solutions division addresses IT and soft skills training needs of organizations. Clients include companies in the automotive, retail, telecommunication, hospitality, BFSI, government, and academic sectors. In 2008, it tied up with Italy's Seven Rings International to offer training to graduates in soft skills and corporate computing skill development.
Government projects: The company engages in various government projects, such as school projects business.
Learning services: The company's learning services division develops instructional content (for e-Learning and Instructor Led Training) for clients, mainly in USA and Europe. In 2008, the Learning Services division served companies in the auto, technology (semiconductor and IT), and energy verticals. It also provides a training programme for companies and institutions in the m-Learning (mobile Learning) environment.
Aptech Limited was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. APTECH LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APTECH LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APTECH LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APTECH LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APTECH LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aptech Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aptech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aptech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aptech Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aptech Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. APTECH LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APTECH LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. APTECH LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. APTECH LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. APTECH LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. APTECH LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aptech Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aptech Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aptech Ltd. Major Shareholders
Aptech Ltd. History
Aptech Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aptech Ltd. Offices and Representations
Aptech Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aptech Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aptech Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Aptech Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Aptech Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aptech Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aptech Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aptech Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Aptech Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Aptech Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aptech Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aptech Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?