- The report contains detailed information about MakeMyTrip Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MakeMyTrip Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MakeMyTrip Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MakeMyTrip Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MakeMyTrip Limited business.
About MakeMyTrip Limited
MakeMyTrip Limited, an online travel company, engages in the business of selling travel products and solutions in India and the United States. The companys services and products include air tickets, hotels, packages, rail tickets, bus tickets, car hire, and ancillary travel requirements, such as facilitating access to travel insurance. Through its primary Web site, www.makemytrip.com, and other technology-enhanced platforms, travelers can research, plan and book a range of travel services and products in India, as well as overseas.
Services and Products
The company offers a range of travel and travel-related services and products catering to the needs of residents in India and non-resident Indians and others traveling to India from the United States and other countries. It provides travelers with the tools and information they need to research, plan, book and purchase travel services and products in India, as well as overseas. The companys services and products include air tickets, hotels, packages, rail tickets, bus tickets, car hire, and ancillary travel requirements, such as visa processing and facilitating access to travel insurance. The companys key customers include leisure travelers and small businesses.
The companys air tickets business is primarily targeted at domestic travel within India and international travel originating in India; and inbound travel to India from the United States and other countries.
Indian Domestic and Outbound Travel: The company provides its customers with a selection of airline tickets for all major domestic full-service and low-cost airlines operating in India, including Air India, Air India Express, Go Air, Indigo Airlines, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines and SpiceJet; and all major international flights that originate from cities in India, including Air India, British Airways, Emirates, Jet Airways, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, and Virgin Atlantic. The company obtains inventory from these airlines either through a global distribution system (GDS) (it uses Amadeus GDS) or via direct connects to the airlines booking systems.
Inbound Travel to India: The company sells air tickets for the United States-to-India sector. Its customers are mainly non-resident Indians and persons of Indian origin traveling to India. The companys customers may search and book their flights on its U.S. sub-domain Web site, us.makemytrip.com, which is linked to its primary Web site, www.makemytrip.com, and uses a similar search and display interface as its primary Web site, and may also call its toll-free U.S. hotline, 1800-INDIA-10. The company also launched its Web site in the United Arab Emirates, www.makemytrip.ae, catering mainly to non-resident Indians traveling to India, as well as on their travels to other countries. The company has launched its Canadian Web site, www.makemytrip.ca, in July 2010.
Hotels and Packages
Hotels: Through its Web sites, customers can search, compare, and make reservations at approximately 4,000 hotels in India and a selection of hotels outside India. The company procures room inventory from its hotel suppliers through three methods: direct connects, direct allocation, and on request. Through these direct connects, its booking systems are integrated with the central reservations systems of the hotels and reservations to be made and confirmed on a real time basis. All its other hotel suppliers have a direct allocation arrangement with the company whereby they allocate rooms directly to the company either by managing their room inventory on an extranet supported by the company or via telephone or through on request booking. In its on request booking process, customers may request a reservation and the company would liaise with the relevant hotel to try and confirm the room reservation.
Packages: The company offers pre-packaged vacations designed by its in-house product specialists, under arrangements with various travel suppliers and its GDS service provider to cater to both individual and group travelers. The companys packages also include various travel services, such as travel insu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MakeMyTrip Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MakeMyTrip Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MakeMyTrip Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MakeMyTrip Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MakeMyTrip Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MakeMyTrip Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MakeMyTrip Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MakeMyTrip Limited Major Shareholders
MakeMyTrip Limited History
MakeMyTrip Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MakeMyTrip Limited Offices and Representations
MakeMyTrip Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MakeMyTrip Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MakeMyTrip Limited Capital Market Snapshot
MakeMyTrip Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
MakeMyTrip Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MakeMyTrip Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MakeMyTrip Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MakeMyTrip Limited 1-year Stock Charts
MakeMyTrip Limited 5-year Stock Charts
MakeMyTrip Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MakeMyTrip Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MakeMyTrip Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?