- The report contains detailed information about 8x8 Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 8x8 Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 8x8 Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 8x8 Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 8x8 Inc. business.
About 8x8 Inc.
8x8, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and sale of telecommunication services and technology for Internet protocol (IP), telephony and video applications, as well as Web-based conferencing and unified communications services.
The company offers the 8x8 VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) voice and video digital phone service, 8x8 Virtual Office hosted PBX service, 8x8 Complete Contact Center service, 8x8 Trunking service, 8x8 Hosted Key System service, 8x8 MobileTalk service, 8x8 Virtual Meeting Web conferencing service, and the 8x8 Virtual Office Pro unified communications solution.
The company offers 8x8 digital phone service, the 8x8 Virtual Office hosted PBX business service, the 8x8 videophone service, the 8x8 Complete Contact Center, the 8x8 MobileTalk service, the 8x8 Trunking service, the 8x8 Hosted Key System service, the 8x8 Virtual Meeting Web conferencing service, and the 8x8 Virtual Office Pro unified communications solution.
In May 2010, the company acquired Central Host, Inc., a provider of managed hosting and cloud-based computing solutions. It offers 8x8 Managed Hosting and Cloud-Based Computing solutions to business customers. As of March 31, 2010, the company had approximately 20,000 business customers who use its services as their primary business telephone system.
The 8x8 voice and video broadband phone service enables broadband Internet users to add digital voice and video communications services to their high-speed Internet connections. The company offers videophones and video telephony software in conjunction with its service plans that connect to a customer's Internet network to deliver all of the voice features, as well as unlimited video calls, to any other 8x8 videophone customer worldwide.
The 8x8 Virtual Office suite of business phone services offers small and medium-sized businesses HD (high definition) audio-enhanced communications services. The company sells pre-programmed IP telephones with speakerphones and a display screen, in conjunction with its Virtual Office service plans, which enable its business customers to access additional Virtual Office features through on-screen phone menus. The 8x8 Virtual Office Pro unified communications solution bundles the 8x8 Virtual Office hosted PBX phone service with other essential businesses software communications services, such as Web conferencing, call recording and archiving, Internet fax, chat, voicemail and presence management and a mobile iPhone/iPad extension in a competitively priced offering.
The companys services work over Internet connection, and allow calls to or from any phone in the world, whether that phone is an IP phone or a PSTN phone. 8x8 utilizes IP communication customer premise equipment which, when used in conjunction with the 8x8 network software, enables plug and play installation and a familiar dial tone user interface. The 8x8 service also uses Web-based technologies to enable account setup, account management, billing and customer support. The company has developed proprietary implementation of standards-based technologies underlying its 8x8 service, which works with third party carriers to terminate VoIP calls on the PSTN network. As part of the 8x8 service, the company resells IP telephones and videophones, which utilize derivatives of its licensed semiconductor technology and software modifications to the protocol and application code that enable them to connect to the 8x8 IP services platform.
8x8 VoIP and Video Telephone Service
The company offers its 8x8 VoIP telephone service. To obtain the service, the customer must enter into a service agreement with it and select a calling plan based on the anticipated use of the service. Service plans provide alternatives for minutes of usage, up to an unlimited amount, at varying rates for calls in the United States and Canada that are made to non-8x8 customers.
The company offers area codes in 48 contiguous U.S. states along with free number porting from the customer's previous service provider to 8x8. All 8x8 customers receive access to various telephone features, including voice mail, caller ID, call forwarding, call
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 8X8 INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 8X8 INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 8X8 INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 8X8 INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 8X8 INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 8x8 Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 8x8 Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 8x8 Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 8x8 Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 8x8 Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 8X8 INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 8X8 INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 8X8 INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 8X8 INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 8X8 INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 8X8 INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
8x8 Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
8x8 Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
8x8 Inc. Major Shareholders
8x8 Inc. History
8x8 Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
8x8 Inc. Offices and Representations
8x8 Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
8x8 Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
8x8 Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
8x8 Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
8x8 Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
8x8 Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
8x8 Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
8x8 Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
8x8 Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
8x8 Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
8x8 Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
8x8 Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?