- The report contains detailed information about Arbinet Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arbinet Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arbinet Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arbinet Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arbinet Corporation business.
About Arbinet Corporation
Arbinet Corporation is a provider of international voice, data and managed communications services for fixed, mobile, and wholesale carriers. The company offers these communication services through three primary voice product offerings, including a spot exchange, a wholesale product called Carrier Services and a Private Exchange product, which allows customers to create virtual connections with other customers.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 1,170 Members who utilized its voice trading services, including the communications services providers.
Products and Services
The exchange-based trading system permits buyers and sellers to transact business in a centralized, liquid, open market, rather than on a one-to-one basis, and incorporates the following attributes:
Global Access: The Exchange provides Members with access to capacity to nearly every country in the world.
Single Interconnection: The company has exchange delivery points (EDPs), in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Frankfurt and Hong Kong. The Members connect their networks to its EDPs through a local network provider or over the Internet using VoIP. Through a single interconnection to one of its EDPs, the Members can trade with and route to all other Members on the Exchange.
Web-Based Platform: The Members place orders through its Web-based trading platform.
Customized Ordering: The buyers on the Exchange can prioritize their orders. Sellers can indicate specific features such as delivery of calling line identification (CLI).
Market Intelligence: The company provides the members with daily reports that detail quality, price, volume and cost savings information by destination relating to their account and across its entire Exchange.
Patented Automated Order Matching: Using its proprietary software and patented processes, the Exchange platform automatically creates a routing table that prioritizes Member orders based on the quality and price parameters entered into its Web-based interface. This routing table is automatically queried by its switches on a real-time, call by call basis.
Automated Delivery Process: When the buyer sends traffic to the Exchange, its proprietary software automatically routes the traffic to the prioritized matched sellers.
Standardized Quality Control: The company independently measures the quality of each sellers route and regularly update that rating on its trading platform.
Fraud Control: The company actively seeks to protect the members from fraud activity, and proactively test and monitor sellers for false answer supervision and release code management.
Managed Settlement: The company provides standardized invoices for all transactions on the Exchange to each seller and buyer for the relevant settlement period.
Netting: The company net the buying and selling of the members trading activities on the Exchange and issue one trading invoice to streamline the administration effort and optimize working capital.
Credit Risk Management: The company manages the credit risk of the buyers on the Exchange through its arrangements with third party specialists. The third party relationships allow the company to secure the netting of the members buying and selling activities, prepayment programs, cash deposits and letters of credit. Every hour, its CreditWatch system calculates a Members net trading balance against its credit line and automatically alerts the affected member and Arbinet personnel as the member approaches target thresholds of its credit line.
Services Offered Through the Exchange
The company offers the following services:
Voice Exchange: The company operates an electronic marketplace for communications trading. The companys online trading platform enables 1,170 fixed and mobile service providers to buy, sell, deliver and settle approximately 10.3 billion minutes per year.
PrimeVoice: PrimeVoice is a service, rematching orders and updating a sellers quality profile every four hours.
SelectVoice: SelectVoice allows buyers to trade with the sellers.
RapidClear: RapidClear is an accelerated settlement service t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARBINET CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARBINET CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARBINET CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARBINET CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARBINET CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arbinet Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arbinet Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arbinet Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arbinet Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arbinet Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ARBINET CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARBINET CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARBINET CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARBINET CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARBINET CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARBINET CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arbinet Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arbinet Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arbinet Corporation Major Shareholders
Arbinet Corporation History
Arbinet Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arbinet Corporation Offices and Representations
Arbinet Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arbinet Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arbinet Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Arbinet Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Arbinet Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arbinet Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arbinet Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arbinet Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Arbinet Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Arbinet Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arbinet Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arbinet Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?