Western Capital Resources, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Western Capital Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Western Capital Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Western Capital Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Western Capital Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Western Capital Resources, Inc. business.
About Western Capital Resources, Inc.
Western Capital Resources, Inc., through its wholly owned operating subsidiaries, provides retail financial services and retail cellular phone sales to individuals primarily in the Midwestern the United States.
The company operates in two segments, Payday Operations and Cricket Wireless Retail Operations.
The Payday Operations segment provides financial and ancillary services. The Payday operations are conducted through its wholly owned subsidiary, Wyoming Financial Lenders, Inc., which provides short-term consumer loans, referred to as cash advance or payday loans. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 55 payday stores in 10 states, including Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Through its Payday segment, the company also provides ancillary consumer financial products and services that are complementary to its payday lending business, such as check-cashing services, money transfers, and money orders. The companys check-cashing services involve the cashing of checks for a fee; money-transfer services involve the transfer of money by wire for a fee; and its money-orders services involve the issuing of money orders for a fee.
Cricket Phone Business
The Cricket Wireless Retail Operations segment operates retail stores selling cricket cellular phones and accessories. Cricket phones are prepaid cellular phones that function for a period of time, without usage limitations and without any long-term contract or commitment required from the consumer. The company is a dealer of Cricket Wireless, Inc.s products and services. It also provides its guaranteed phone service, a home phone (land line) service. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 33 Cricket wireless retail stores in 7 states, including Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, and Texas.
As of December 31, 2009, Cricket cellular phone service was offered in 35 states and had approximately 4.65 million customers. In addition, its retail stores offer Cricket PAYGo service, which is a prepaid wireless service, in select markets. Cricket PAYGo is a daily pay-as-you-go wireless and text messaging service designed for customers who prefer the flexibility and control offered by traditional prepaid services. Cricket products and services are primarily targeted to market segments that are underserved by traditional communications companies.
Products and Services: The companys Cricket retail stores offer the following products and services: Cricket Wireless service plans, each designed to customers by offering wireless voice and data services; Cricket Wireless plan upgrades (international calling minutes to Canada and/or Mexico; roaming service packages, text messages) and applications (including customized ring tones, wallpapers, photos, greeting cards, games and news, and entertainment message deliveries) on a prepaid basis; Cricket handsets; Cricket broadband service affording customers wireless access to the Internet through their computers at a flat rate with no long-term commitments or credit checks; and Cricket PAYGo service, a prepaid (daily pay-as-you-go) wireless and text messaging service available in select markets.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Western Capital Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Western Capital Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Western Capital Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Western Capital Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Western Capital Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WESTERN CAPITAL RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Western Capital Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Western Capital Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Western Capital Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Western Capital Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Western Capital Resources, Inc. History
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Western Capital Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Western Capital Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?