- The report contains detailed information about Vie Financial Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vie Financial Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vie Financial Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vie Financial Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vie Financial Group Inc. business.
About Vie Financial Group Inc.
Vie Financial Group, Inc. provides electronic trading services to institutional investors and broker-dealers. The companys subsidiaries include Vie Securities, LLC, Universal Trading Technologies Corporation, Electronic Market Center, Inc., and Ashton Technology Canada, Inc. The companys product offering consists of various trade execution services that it provides through its broker-dealer subsidiary Vie Securities, LLC. The company offers a suite of proprietary algorithms designed to minimize market impact, provide its customers an anonymous presence in the marketplace, and achieve various benchmarks, including the volume-weighted average price (VWAP).
Vies subsidiary Universal Trading Technologies Corporation (UTTC) was incorporated with the business objective of designing, developing and utilizing products for the securities trading market. UTTC entered into an agreement with the Philadelphia Stock Exchange to employ its Universal Trading System (eVWAP) as a facility of the Exchange through its subsidiary REB Securities. eVWAP was a fully automated system that permitted market participants to trade eligible securities before the market open at the volume-weighted average price for the day. The VWAP is used by broker-dealers and institutional traders, and is derived from adding up the dollars traded for each transaction during a specified interval of time and then dividing by the total shares traded during the interval.
Ashton Technology Canada, Inc.: Ashton Technology Canada, Inc. is one of the companys majority-owned subsidiaries. The company entered into an agreement to create Ashton Canada to develop, market, and operate intelligent matching, online transaction systems and distribution systems for use by U.S. and Canadian financial intermediaries.
Products and Services
The companys primary products include VWAP product line. The companys VWAP products include:
Full-Day VWAP: With Full-Day VWAP, traders can execute major transactions prior to market open and lock in the VWAP for their buy and sell orders. This product permits short sales that are exempt from the SECs up-tick rules for a major group of listed securities.
Limit VWAP: This flexible product reduces trade execution risk by allowing customers to achieve limit order protection and anonymity for major blocks that are incrementally filled using VWAP tracking algorithms. With Limit VWAP, a customer can place an order to buy at the VWAP benchmark without exceeding a price specified by the buyer in advance. The Limit VWAP also allows a customer to sell at the VWAP benchmark without going below a pre-specified price.
Point-to-Point VWAPSM: This product gives traders the flexibility to benchmark off the VWAP in fifteen-minute intervals during the trading day. Buy and sell orders for each point-to-point session is priced at the primary market VWAP for the specified interval. Point-to-Point VWAP orders generally must be received five minutes before the beginning of the fifteen-minute trading interval.
Best Efforts VWAP: Best Efforts VWAP uses the companys proprietary and licensed VWAP trading algorithms to achieve pricing that closely tracks the volume weighted average price.
In addition to VWAP-based trading, the company offers trade execution services, including:
RapidEx: This direct access service enables clients to trade NYSE, Nasdaq and AMEX stocks on a single platform, offering a connection to multiple liquidity sources. The company accepts these orders via a FIX connection, e-mail, FTP, fax and phone.
Market on Open (MOO) and Market on Close (MOC): For program and quantitative traders who need to trade major baskets of securities, including Nasdaq issues, at the opening or closing price, the company offers MOO and MOC, which guarantee the beginning-of-day opening price or the end-of-day closing price on orders received within specified time parameters.
Pairs: This strategy allows traders to employ market neutral trading strategies by trading correlated stock and acting upon their convergence or divergence. The company has increasingly concentrated on bringing electronic trade execution algorithms to institutional clients. These services enable investors to tap most markets directly and to form automated buy and sell strategies that create minimal market impact, without the type of human interaction that has driven trading for decades.
The value proposition for algorithmic trading performance lies in the various proprietary trading methods employed by brokerage firms. These strategies track a range of short-term investment data to develop their electronic trading algorithms.
In addition to RapidEx, the company has added various products, including:
Orders using Statistical Price Predictive Methods
This is an algorithmic stock-specific, multi-factor and multi-venue model based on historical data. When conditions are predicted to be favorable for short-term movement in the trade direction, the model opens the trading window. The model closes the window and cancels all open orders when direction is predicted to be unfavorable.
It is an algorithm that is designed to accommodate corporate repurchases and that complies with regulatory requirements applicable to corporate repurchases.
Post-Trade Performance Measurement
Through the collaboration with a market impact measurement service, the company provides its clients with a customer-specific trade performance report.
Vie Financial Group, Inc. was formed as a Delaware corporation in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vie Financial Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vie Financial Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vie Financial Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vie Financial Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vie Financial Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIE FINANCIAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vie Financial Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vie Financial Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vie Financial Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Vie Financial Group Inc. History
Vie Financial Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vie Financial Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Vie Financial Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vie Financial Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vie Financial Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vie Financial Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Vie Financial Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vie Financial Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vie Financial Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vie Financial Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vie Financial Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vie Financial Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vie Financial Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vie Financial Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?